safe

-May 20th 9:04 pm-

The thought of what Yeri had done to herself swirled around in Jungkook's mind as he lifted Lisa in his arms to the ground level of the school. He got to gaze down at the unconscious girl in his embrace, her cheeks gently squishing against his chest. By the time Jungkook got to the ground level of the school, Paramedics and Police were at the scene surrounding Yeri's body as they carried her away in an ambulance.

"Hey kid. You alright?" A police officer ask him looking at the girl in his arms,

"I'm alright, but she isn't—" he showed the officer the bloody hoodie wrapped around the stab wound on Lisa's stomach,

"Ah I see— Hey! Can I get a stretcher over here?!" The officer called over a few Paramedics who came over with a stretcher in a matter of seconds.

Jungkook hesitates before handing Lisa over, hugging her tightly before she was lifted away into an ambulance. He was worried about loosing her again.

"Don't worry kid. She in good hands."

"Y—Yeah."

"Jungkook!" A man's voice yelled from a distance earning Jungkook's attention,

"Jin hyung!" Jungkook was caught off guard by his elder's sudden hug.

Jin couldn't care less about what was going on the world right now, the important thing was that his little sister was safe. He's tried so many times to make his plan work and it finally did, with Jungkook. Jin's tears couldn't stop falling, he was getting weaker and weaker each time loops but that didn't stop him from hugging Jungkook the tightest he can.

"T—Thank y—you so m—much..." Jin was able to make out those words through his sobs, "She's s—safe n—now because of you.." Jin smiled at the boy with his teary eyes and kissed his forehead, "I truly don't deserve you."

Jungkook pulled him back into a hug, "It's no problem Jin—.." He comforted him rubbing circles in his back, trying to swallow down the lump in his throat, "Hyung stop crying, you're gonna make me cry."

"I'm sorry.—" Jin pulled away to look at the boy who was ready to break down in tears any second, "I've tried many—many times for this to work..and I feel like I can't go on anymore, I'm exhausted."

Jungkook suddenly too notice of the dark cirlcles around the man's eyes, his trembling fingers were cold to the touch, "Don't worry hyung, You can rest after we visit Lisa. She's the number one priority right now."

"Right." Jin pursed his lips, brushing away his bangs as they made their way to the truck,

-May 20th 9:23 pm-

The car was filled with silence, no talking at all. Jungkook was trying his best to sleep, he needed to rest his mind from what he'd just went through. He was still wearing his uniform; th bloody hoodie was folded nicely beside him.

"I just don't get it." Jin suddenly spoke, startling Jungkook in his trance, "I doesn't make any sense."

"What doesn't make sense?" Jungkook repositioned himself in his seat, leaning his head against the door.

"Why am I chosen to do this time-travel bullshit. Why can't the world just move on with the events that happened."

"That's a rhetorical question." Jungkook bluntly stated before snuggling against the car door once more,

But that made the situation worse. He could feel that Jin's shoulders were tensing up due to the his statement.

"It might be fate? I dunno like in those movies." He said trying to lighten the mood, "But even if the world moved on I wouldn't be alive right?"

Jin's heart sank to the bottom of his stomach. It is true though, if time went by he wouldn't had known that Jungkook of Yoongi would die, Lisa included. From what he can remember later on Jisoo gets arrested. And he has recently got the whereabouts of Jimin and Hoseok.

"Hyung."

"Hm?"

"Ain't that Hoseokie?" Jungkook pointed to a lanky man walking down the sidewalk of the bridge, who looked as if he was going to faint,

"Ah shit not again." Jin muttered as he pulled over next to Hoseok who was about the collapse. He caught him before his head touched the ground which surprised Hoseok, and started questioning what he was doing there.

"I was just taking a walk. Anywho where are you guys headed?" Hoseok smiled at the two,

"The hospital."

"Come with us."

It was not long until they dragged him to the car and explained everything, literally, everything. Little did they know they got a big storm coming.

———

Hellooooooo it's me! Back at it again! I might be updating more bc that son of a bitch called school is over. But it might be hard my a sorta kinda got my phone taken away so I'm using it while my parents are working. I ate a bowl a cheese ramyun and now I feel sick

Stay happy, Stay Healthy and DONT EAT TOO MUCH NOODLES

ㅇㅅㅇ