News

Do Not Read

This Chapter is currently under revision 

This Chapter does not follow the current story line.

Everything will change.

Charlie

"Jax...I'm going to go to the bathroom." I told him as we walked in through the main doors of the hospital.

"Okay."He said letting go of my hand.

"I'll check us in."He told me and kissed my lips softly before we went our separate ways but I could feel Jax's eyes on me until I knew he couldn't see me anymore. I pushed the door open to the restroom and smiled softly at a few women that were in there.

"Pregnant?"One of them asked.

"Yeah..I have to go all the time." I said.

"Same. I can't go an hour without having to go." She said and I agreed with her before we both walked into stals when they were open

"How far are you?" The same woman asked me.

"I'm five months as of 4 days ago." I told her while smiling as I washed my hands.

"My god you look amazing! I thought you were going to say three or four." She told me.

"Or 2 and you were having twins." She continued with a light laugh.

"Nope..Baby's small... I'm not really suppose to have kids."I told her and she nodded.

"Plus I was a MMA fighter before." I said and her eyes widened.

"Seriously?"She asked and I nodded.

"How far are you?"I asked her looking down at her belly. She looked well and pregnant.

"8 months. And it come any faster." She said and we laughed together.

I looked at the rose gold watch on wrist and noticed I had been gone for awhile.

"I should go before my-"I stopped my self for a moment trying to think what to call him we weren't married yet but he calls me his wife all the time. Can I call him my husband?

"Before my husband thinks something bad happened."

"They always think the worst don't they." She said and we both left. I was on my way past the front desk when I heard my name called.

"Charlize." I knew that voice from a mile away. I turned around to see the face I knew I was going to see.

"Wow..You're really growing. You look beautiful. Glowing and all." She said and I forced a smile.

"Hey Wendy.." I finally said.

"I don't want to take up much of your time..I know you're probably here for an appointment. I just wanted to talk to you." She said.

Be nice Charlie. I told my self.

"Better hurry before Jax comes looking for me." I told her.

"I'm sure Jax has told you who Abel's mother is...And I know I'm not Thomas' mother but after Tara died I took care of them both and I do... I do miss Thomas too." She was rambling and I wasn't really interested in what she was saying.

"What are you getting at Wendy." I asked.

"I was wondering if I could see them. Of course not everyday but sometimes. Abel is my son and I don't care if he actually knows that or not. I just want to be around him." She said.

"How clean are you?"I asked her.

"A year and two months."She answered without skipping a beat.

"Last time you actually got to be with the boys." I asked.