Baby Shower

Do Not Read

This Chapter is currently under revision

This Chapter does not follow the current story line.

Everything will change.

"Here let me." Jax said softly helping me into a pale yellow sundress.

"Thanks."I said as I gripped his shoulder for support as I stepped into the dress. This was suppose to be how it is. Jax helping me instead of yelling but that's all we did lately. I was so tired of being in this house and he couldn't take seeing me like this. Yelling was the only way we could get out all of our emotions that we had been holding in.

"We would be better if we had sex." I told him softly.

"Probably would be."He said and it made me smile.

"Because that would mean that you aren't pregnant. So I could have sex with you."He said and my smile fell instantly. It always came back to this.

"Why can't you be happy for us again?"I questioned.

"I'm not getting into this Charlie. You told me to at least act happy today and I can't act happy if you ask me why I'm not happy. You know why."He told me and I sighed as he walked back over to his side of the room.

"You are a dick Jackson Teller."I said shaking my head.

"If being a dick saves your life. Than yeah I'm a dick"He spat back. I didn't need to look at him to know that rage was taking over his body. He had anger problems and right now it was about to get the best of him.

"Gemma is here." I said softly sliding on my flats on my feet.

"Believe me I know. If she wasn't you would be getting a piece of my mind." He said his back to me. He turned his head to look at me before he looked away.

"I must look disgusting because you haven't told me I was beautiful in I don't know how long, and you can't even look at me that long anymore."I said walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?"He asked.

"To get the boys."I said and he finished buttoning his shirt.

"Now you want to be their Mom? I'll get them."He said and walked past me and opened the door walking down the hallway. Tears filled my eyes and I walked out of our room down the hall. Jax closed the door as I passed the boys room. Gemma and Lelia were setting up the living room and kitchen for the baby shower. There was pink and blue all over the place.

"Hey Sweetheart." Gemma said smiling as she placed the cake down in the middle of table with all the other desserts and food.

"The place looks great."I said trying to swallow the hatred that the love of my life has for me.

"Thanks baby." Gemma said and she walked over to me. She stopped half way and took a good look at me.

"What's going on?"She asked.

"I'm dying..In a nutshell. My body is slowly rejecting the pregnancy."I told her and let out a humorless laugh.

"Shit." Gemma said and put her hand on her hip.

"What options do we have?"She asked.

"I get rid of them or the chances of me making it out of childbirth are very slim." I said trying my hardest not to cry.

"Jax know?"

"Of course he does. What do you think has been wrong with him for the past couple weeks."I said walking over to the couch in the living room.