Mrs. Teller

Charlie

"You sure you want to marry a felon?" Jax asked me. I closed my eyes feeling his hands on my hips before he kissed the back of my head. Today was the day that I finally made the name that was written in ink on my skin true. I had been waiting for this day since I was sixteen years old.

"I wouldn't have you any other way." I told him as I leaned my back into his chest. I smiled hearing him chuckle to himself. I tried to turn in his arms to face him but he tightened his grip on my hips keeping me in place. I stuck out my bottom lip as if he could see it.

"It's bad luck for the groom to see the bride." He told me and I rolled my eyes, giving him a snort.

"Yeah and you weren't supposed to knock me up before marriage but here we are." I told him. I relaxed my body into his feeling his hands slid from my hips to my stomach.

"You feeling okay?"He asked me and I gave him a nod. So far I felt just fine. I barely had any morning sickness yet. It was a miracle that I was pregnant and we both knew that. The doctors said that my pregnancy was going as expected for the first trimester but that I could possibly be at high risk the further along I went. I just had to take it easy and not do anything too strenuous. Jax took that to heart a little too much, if you asked me. He wouldn't let me lift anything if he was around- the kids included in that. We agreed on not telling anyone about our little miracle just yet, in case the worst happened. The only people who knew besides us were Chibs and Happy. They only knew because they made me tell them why I wanted to go to the hospital after my engagement party. Though I somehow felt like Gemma knew. Something in me believed that she knew even before I did. I closed my eyes once more, feeling him kiss the back of my head.

"I love you." He said.

"Both of you." He whispered so quietly that I barely heard him. A smile came to my freshly painted nude colored lips.

"I love you." I responded to him.

"Alright, time's up. Get outta here Jax." Angel said. Her New York accent broke up the sweet moment we were having. He chuckled then gave my head one last kiss.

"Alright, alright... I'll see you out there?" He questioned and I shook my head that he felt the need to ask me.

"I wouldn't be anywhere else." I told him before he left me. I finally turned around to look at him but I was only able to see his back. I raised a brow seeing that he was dressed in black long sleeve dress shirt and what looked like black slacks. That was not how I pictured he would look when we got married. I expected his blue jeans, his flannel and most importantly his cut.

"What?" Angel asked while I studied Jax.

"Why isn't he in his cut?" I asked her. She stared at me, confusion written all over her tan face.

"You really thought I was gonna let you have some trashy biker wedding? Over my dead body, hunny." She said as she tucked a few stray hairs on my head. I rolled my eyes at her. I remembered exactly how nice her and Alonzo's wedding was. It was a black tie affair that took almost a year to plan- It was exhausting. I didn't want that for my wedding. Given that I was trying to stay stress free I let her plan out the wedding for me. I didn't think Angel would be able to pull off a fancy wedding for me in a month's time. But after seeing my dress and then Jax's attire maybe I should have had more of a hand in it than I actually did. I wanted the biker wedding. I deserved to have it after everything the two of us have been through.

"I want him in his cut, Angel. It's tradition." I told her. I watched as she took in a deep breath and then held it on. I could tell that the vest was not what she envisioned but that she also wanted to make me happy. I had already complained about how grand the venue was with its white pillars and chandeliers.