Connection

Do Not Read

This Chapter is currently under revision

This Chapter does not follow the current story line.

Everything will change.

Life had been great so far. The twins were truly angels and I had never loved anything as much as I loved them. Jax was starting to leave my side little by little and not call in every hour on the hour to make sure I was alright. Abel had just started the first grade and I was finally done with physical therapy. The doctors had given a good bill of health. Though the problems with my nerves in my arm went away. Every now and then my right leg would still act up randomly. I would be fine one second and the next I was in pain.

"Ms. Charlie are you alright?"Neeta asked me as I grabbed the counter top in the kitchen. I closed my eyes tightly as that burning pain began to crept down my leg.

"Charlie?"Neeta said more concerned this time. as she left Thomas in his high chair and walked over to me placing her hand on back.

"Yes. Sorry."I told her opening my eyes as the pain started to go away.

"Nerves still aren't one hundred percent?"She questioned and I shook my head half limping over to the kitchen table with the help of Neeta and sat down massaging my right leg.

"It's just my leg...My arm is fine but I think that's because I work my arm out more than my legs. I hold all of them so much now."I explained letting out a sigh.

"I hate being broken. I've been so strong my whole life this is a new one for me."

"You'll get back to your old self, I'm sure."She told me with a smile

"You just might need to get back in the gym." Neeta was right. I was suppose to start working out a lot more than I was but I was completely out of shape.

"I do miss boxing. I'm so out of shape now it would probably just about kill me."I said with a laugh. Hearing a knock on the door I smiled and got up.

"I didn't know it was that late."I said mostly to myself making my way to the front door, opening it to be hugged tightly around my legs.

"Hey baby. How was school?"I asked him

"Good."Abel said. I touched his hair before he ran off to his to put down his things looking up at Gemma I smiled and hugged her before she walked in.

"Thanks again Gemma."I told her as she kissed my cheek.

"Of course, baby it's no problem."She said walking into the kitchen setting her purse down on the counter.

"Ms. Gemma."Neeta said.

"Hey Neeta."She replied before she spoke to Thomas who gave her a wide grin and laugh.

"Where are the twins?"She asked.

"In the room. They both just got put down for their nap. They've been asleep for about 45 minutes now. But since Abel is home. I'm sure they are up now."I told her

"Do you mind keeping an ear out for them? I'm going to take a shower before Jax gets home."I asked her and smirked looking at me.

"Sure thing baby."She said and I raised a brow.

"What?"I questioned.

"Do I need to watch the kids tonight after Sam's party? You two haven't had a moment alone in months."I gave her a puzzled look because I truly didn't know what she was implying then it clicked.

"Oh no. We're fine. He hasn't been home in three days anyway. He'll want to be with them when he gets back."I told her.

"You sure? Clay and I don't mind."