Chapter 14: Geno

Sans

We tied a rope around the kid as Alphys opened the Void. We watched as she smiled and walked in. There was silence. A white hand cupped itself around Y/N as soon as she walked in. And then there was nothing. Literally, nothing. We saw the rope tug then go limp.

"Alphys! Pull her back in now!" I yelled as we yanked on the rope just as the Void closed. I was struck with horror. The rope...it had been cut! Not like we yanked and the damn thing broke. It was cut.

"What the hell happened!? It was supposed to stay open for ten god damn minutes!" I yelled as I felt anger, worry, and hate fill my soul. I looked behind me and saw the yellow dinosaur quivering and shaking her head. 

"I-I don't kn-know I-it was supposed to st-stay open b-but I-it clo-closed as soon as sh-she wa-walked in. L-Like it ate h-her." She stuttered out and I shook my head. I could feel my magic as it bubbled up.

I knew this shit was a bad idea. 

"You better find a way to open it. We gave her a time and as soon as it's up? I am bringing her the fuck back do you understand?!" I yelled as my eye glowed blye.

You

I walked into the Void after smiling and waving at the two. Promising to be back in ten minutes. But I looked up and saw...Sans? There was something wrong with his face. It had some weird glitch thing. I tried to get away but he just kept me there in place before cutting the rope. My eyes widened as I shook my head. I watched the Void close and the hand moved away.

"Why? Why would you do that Sans?" I cried out as I fell to my knees, "You were supposed to wait for me..."

"I..." He started, he didn't sound like Sans. I couldn't get myself to look up at him. I was too upset that I was stuck here.

"I'm not Sans. Well, I am, just not the Sans of your AU." He said and I looked up at him. Now that I was actually looking at him? He didn't look like my Sans. Other than he was a skeleton, of course. That's actually racist.

This Sans had a giant red slash across his torso and a red scarf. It looked like the scarf that Pap was always wearing. He had that glitch as well. I don't know why it was there, but I can only think it'd be rude to ask. Like asking someone why they are fat or where they got an ugly scar from. Just rude. 

"Who are you?" He asked while I was staring. I shook my head and sat there. My legs in a 'W' formation and my hands between my legs on the ground. I think it's the ground. It's very dark in here.

💧︎♒︎♏︎    ♓︎⬧︎■︎🕯︎⧫︎     ♐︎❒︎♓︎⬧︎🙵

"That doesn't help me." He replied back, "This could be you know who!" He also said as his eye lit up. Just like Sans does. 

✡︎♏︎⬧︎📪︎    ♌︎◆︎⧫︎   ♍︎♒︎♋︎❒︎♋︎    ♓︎⬧︎   ♓︎■︎    ⧫︎♒︎♏︎    ❖︎□︎♓︎♎︎    ⬥︎♓︎⧫︎♒︎    ⍓︎□︎◆︎

"I guess, that's nothing new." He looked up at the 'sky' and there was nothing at first. But then I saw a giant white skull with cracks in it. I only saw it for a second and it looked like it saw me looking at it. It grinned.

💧︎♒︎♏︎    ♍︎♋︎■︎    ⬧︎♏︎♏︎    ❍︎♏︎📬︎ 

And then the 'voice' disappeared and the other Sans looked at me.

"My name is Geno. You can call me G since you will be in here for awhile. Those two idiots won't be able to open the Void until I am done with you or Chara." He said and my eyes widened.

"Chara is in here!?" I said as I stayed on the ground. I knew if I got up then I would be dizzy. I used to go into the void a lot in other timelines. But that's because I would always look for something. I don't remember what. But I knew it was something I could only find in the void.

"Yeah, he is in here a lot. But I don't think he will come to us while I am here." G said and I nodded, "You're Hanae? Right?" He asked and I nodded.

"How did you know?" I asked and he shrugged.

"You come here a lot in previous timelines. I don't know you. I just know of you. Chara likes to talk about you. He talks more about you then he does Frisk. You must mean something to him if he is so invested in you. What makes you so special though?" He asked and I just shrugged. I genuinely don't know. I really want to and I guess you could say that I wanted to? But at what cost?

"Hm, well let me tell you about me. I fucked up in my timeline and have nothing to go back to. So I sit in the void where all the saves and loads go. Like here." He said as he opened up what looked like a giant book, "Here are all your saves from previous timelines. You always had either the pacifist or genocide route. But you never would finish a pacifist route because something would happen and you would reset. You always finished a genocide one though." He said as he started flipping through the pages.

"Oh! Here's a classic." He said as he tapped on the book and a giant screen popped up, "Load File. Save Name: Red Death." G said and my eyes widened as we were in Snowdin. Outside it actually.

"Human. You don't have to do this. I know there is good in you." Papyrus said.

I turned around and shook my head. My eyes watering, "T-Turn it off..."I mumbled.

I saw another me turn around. She had red eyes and she giggled like a maniac.

"You are just like that comedian. Always trying to bring out the good in her. Let me tell you this, I am going to kill you just because your character? He was always my least favorite. I have everything I need. I just want him to suffer now!"

"No don't!" I yelled as I tried standing in front of Pap as I saw the red eyed girl ran towards Pap.

"What better way then to kill his family!" She yelled as she cut down the towering skeleton. He cried but it was more tears of pity. He looked up at the girl as he started to turn to dust.

"Human. We know you are better than this. You can still turn back, just please, end this. I know you are...g...ood...." He said as his dust blew in the wind. 

I fell to my knees and silently cried. Red Death. It was one of the saves from my genocide route. From Chara's possession. What a great Save Name. A reminder that I am nothing but a killer. 

"I-I told you to turn it off...I am not that person G." I cried as I cried into my hands. 

"But you were. And with every reset you still will be." He said as he towered over me. He looked to his side and smirked.

"Time's up. See you next time, killer." He said as he pushed me through something and everything was white.

"Hanae!" I heard someone yell as I looked up. The real Sans pulled me off the ground and looked all over, "Are you hurt? What happened!? Did you see Chara!" He said then took a deep breath. He shook his head then glared at me.

"I told you this was a bad idea! You never listen to me!" He yelled as he gripped my shoulders. I could feel them cracking and I didn't think he even realized I was crying as I started to cry louder and harder. I couldn't wipe my eyes since he was holding his grip on me so tight, but I hung my head as Geno's words were on repeat on my mind.

Killer. Killer. Killer. With every reset you still will be.

I just want to stop the resets and stop respawning.