Chapter 11: Recovery

Sans

I was trudging through the snow for what felt like hours. I am sure that's what it was. I could feel the snow getting heavier and heavier. The cold never really bothered me so it was no big deal. But Y/N left in leggings and a long sleeve. That's not exactly blizzard weather. I sighed and looked around. I saw a lump in the snow and thought the worse.

"H-Hanae?" I whisper as I got closer. I used my magic to move the snow off the lump and saw it was only the monster from before. I sighed with relief but that relief soon turned to panic. If the body was here than that means Chara was here. If that little brat was here then where the hell is Y/N? 

The wind blow harder and it almost blew my skull off. I really should find Y/N. She must be chilled to the bone. I thought then slightly laughed at myself. This is no time for puns but that one was an accident.

"Hanae!" I yelled as I started using magic to move snow around. Hell, I even summoned a gaster blaster to blast whole paths through the snow. Lucky me though, because I found a cave. My blaster moved the snow that blocked it. It looked like the snow fell from a branch above me.

"Hanae! Are you ok?! Oh my god kiddo!" I said to her. She wasn't moving and her eyes were closed. She was freezing to the touch. It was like touching a human popsicle. I took my jacket off and wrapped her small body in it before teleporting back to Grillbys.

"Grillby!" I yelled for him as I saw he wasn't in the same spot as where I left him, "Grillby get your hot ass in here and help us!" I yelled. I was panicking. She wasn't waking up and I didn't know what to do. I felt so helpless. I was all bones. I couldn't warm her up like a normal human could.

"Sans?" I heard someone say as they walked out of the back, "What's with all the yelling?" He said as he walked over. He looked on the ground and saw Y/N, "What the hell happened here?"

"She was running around in a blizzard! Hurry and warm her up G!" I yelled and he looked taken back. 

"You realize we are running a chance of burning her? Like a real human to fire burn?" He said as he took his little vest off. Fixing his sleeves and motioning for me to move her to a booth. He sat on the inside of the booth and held his arm out. I took my jacket off of you and handed you to Grillby.

"I understand Grillby. I just can't get her to wake up and I am worried. I am so stupid." I said as I let Grillby hold onto you. I know that we were doing it to save her life but, I really didn't like how close he was. Not gonna lie, it made me jealous. But I shouldn't be jealous right now. We are trying to save Y/N from freezing to death.

"She is freeeeezing, Geezus Sans." Grillby said and I just nodded.

"I told you. Just keep that up and she should get better soon." I said as I locked the bar door and sat in the booth behind them.

<<Le Time Skip>>

It's been a few hours and I had fallen asleep. I woke up to a glass falling over. It didn't shatter but it still made a loud noise. I looked over and saw Grillby was still asleep. But Y/N was gone. So I looked over at the bar and smiled.

"H-Hanae!" I exclaimed as she put a finger over her mouth as to shush me. I smiled and nodded. Walking over to her and she motioned for me to follow her to the back of the bar. Which I did.

"S-S-Sans..." Y/N said. She still looked cold as she blew into her hands and rubbed them together.

"Oh! Here." I said as I handed her my jacket. She smiled and put it on.

"S-So wa-warm.." She let out as she sighed, "When did you f-find me?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I am not sure about the time. But when I did you were a cold cut away from death." I said and she was holding in a giggle. I just punned again and it was a total accident. But I was glad to see Y/N smiling again. After everything that had happened today, I am glad I got her to smile again. 

"You are such a dork." She said and I shrugged.

"What can I say? It was hard to find you, but the cold never bothered me anyways."

"Guess I should learn to Let It Go." She said and we burst into a laughing fit. Being mindful of a sleeping Grillby in the next room.

"I missed you Sans." She said as she looked over at me. I was going to say something but Y/N sneezed and I smiled.

"That was adorable." I said and she looked away embarrassed. She walked out of the back and to the front. Laying in one of the booths that was in the corner. I walked over to her and chuckled.

"You're cold and embarrassed." I said and she looked away, "Can I heat you up kiddo?"

Y/N looked away and nodded. I saw the blush on her face. She was just so cute. It's hard to resist. I lay next to her and wrap my boney arms around her.

"You're hot, Hanae." I said and she blushed darker. I was confused then I thought bout it, "I-I didn't mean it like that. Wait! I-I meant!...shit.." I said as I buried my face in the nape of her neck. She had my hood up so it wasn't a big deal.

Right?