Chapter 9: Help...

You

I had woken up and realized I was in a bed. My bed. I winced and put my hand to my neck, what happened? My head hurts. My neck too. Damn.

"Grillby?" I looked around and everything was black. Like, everything. That was weird because there was always a light on. Even though he's made of fire, G said it helps him see when it gets darker out. I got up and out of bed then turned around. The bed was gone.

"I see you're awake now." I hear someone say and then a chuckle. It was a high but quiet chuckle. Sounds like a child. 

"Henslo? Is anyone there?" I said as I looked around. I couldn't see anyone. I felt something touch my shoulder and I jumped then turned around.

"Ch-Chara..." I muttered as I stepped back. She grinned then glitched a bit with a sad expression then back to her grin.

"I don't have much time, Hanae, but I will come for you." She said. Her sweater kept changing from green and yellow to purple and blue, I heard another voice as well, "R-Run...please...Hanae..." 

This voice was quieter and sad. I reached out to touch the blue sweatered child but pulled back as soon as her sweater turned green again then disappeared. I actually woke up in my bed sweating and breathing heavily. I looked outside my door to see a light and let out a sigh. I got out of bed and looked behind me to make sure. The bed was still there. I let out a sigh of relief and walked out of my room.

"Grillby? Are you down here?" I looked around and saw nothing. I saw a note though.

To Hanae,

If you find this then that means you have awoken. I was worried about you with your confrontation with Sans so I put you to bed. I was gonna get you for dinner but had to go back to work. So if you are feeling up to it? You can come back up front. Many of the patrons have been asking about you. I have told them you weren't feeling well and were resting. They wish you the best of luck with recovery. 

~Grillby

I sigh then smile. The patrons were worried huh? Guess I better go make it up to them. I walked back up the stairs and tapped G's shoulder. He turned around but I ducked behind him again. He let out a confused sound then turned around and screamed and held his hand over his chest as he huffed.

"Please! Don't do that again!" He exclaimed and I smiled.

"Aww, I am sorry Grilbs, I won't do it again. Humans Honor."

"That means nothing to me Hanae. You know about humans."

"Right, then how about Hanae's Honor? Does that mean anything to you?" I said as I went to put an apron around my waist and he smiled...I think...and nodded his head.

"Of course. Here, come with me real fast. We need to bring out more drinks and condiments from the back." He said as he waved his hand for me to follow him as he walked through the doors to the kitchen. So I nodded and followed him.

Sans

"Welcome back, comedian." I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw four other monsters. Two of them looked invisible but they still had clothes, one was a fairie lookin dude. He had purple skin and a real nasty look on his face. The other was just a dog man but he looked like he didn't wanna be here. He grunted and walked away. The two invisible people had pinned me to the wall and I grinned.

"Come on guys, you don't wanna have a bad time right?" I said as my eye turned blue. They just chuckled and I tried to summon a gaster blaster but nothing happened. What the hell is happening.

"Be a good skeleton and take your beating for hurting Hanae!" The purple dude said as he punched me in my stomach. I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding and groaned. Am I really going to let these powerless cowards beat me like this? I don't think so.

I lifted my hand to summon some bones when they were caught off guard and I knocked the purple man back. Head butting one of the inviso people and kneeing the other. They both fell to the ground moaning and groaning. I caged them in some bones and the purple man stood up. Summoning what looked like a shield as I shot some blasts and bones at him.

"Someone is losing their touch." He says as he shoots some sort of energy looking thing at me and I dodge it but it gets my bone attack and then shocks me.

"Gaaah!" I yell as I fall to my knees. "What an electrifying attack. Shocking, really, didn't know you could do that." 

"Shut up!" He growled as he shocked me again. I am done for. I fell backwards and let out some pants as I saw him hover over me, "Remember this next time you hurt Hana-agh!" He didn't finish since I heard someone yell and then there was silence.

"No!" I heard a girls voice. I looked over and saw Y/N. She had thrown something at the other monster as he had fallen over. He stopped moving and Grillby ran over to help me up. 

"Are you ok Sans?" He asked. I nodded and looked over at the monster on the ground. He wasn't breathing and for a good reason. Y/N had thrown the knife perfectly between his eyes and killed him on the spot.

"I-I...I killed s-someone..." I heard her mutter. Her eyes were full of horror and sadness, "Th-This isn't the route I-I chose..."

"Route?" Grillby said as he looked over at her. She looked around her and heard the others whispering. They were talking about how Y/N saved me but she didn't know that. She thought they were talking badly of her. So she ran out the doors.

"I-I didn't mean to!"

"Hanae!!" I yelled as I looked after her then to Grillby, "What do we do Grillby??" I said and he shook his head.

"Give her a hour, if she isn't back then we will go and look for her." He said. He sounded just as worried as I did.