#14. Soup Or Sweat?

22nd Of March 2019, Friday

Today I went to The Food Fusion restaurant in Narayanganj inorder to taste a much awaited delicacy: ramen.

I do love spicy food, soup and noodles; hence, ramen seemed perfect for me.

As soon as the ramen was brought to my table, my taste buds got stimulated and I dug into it like a hungry horse.

Trust me, I couldn't imagine that the ramen would be so spicy that beads of perspiration would form on my forehead in an air conditioned restaurant!

I was almost finished with the delicious food that I tried for the first time in my life, when suddenly, A DROP OF WATER LANDED ON THE TRANSPARENT TABLE.

Ooooppppppsssss....

For a second I thought, it could be my nose that dripped or the sweat from my forehead. But hey! The next second I thought, o come on! That will be so silly to think like that!

I turned to my right. Nope, not a thing was found to be the source of the water. I turned to my left. Nothing!

Hey, was that me? Eeeeeeeeee.

Just when I was absorbed into my thoughts, the object responsible for designing the awkward situation entered the scene with one more drop of water: the air conditioner!

Wow, so water dripped from the air conditioner which was fitted on the wall!

And here's the ramen and me.

~~~~

~~~~