#4. Girl Power

Author's Note
All the characters' names have been changed.

Key

IGCSE O Levels: The exam of Grade 10, following the British Curriculum.

Edexcel: The name of the board under which the exams are being conducted.

2016
Am the student of Grade 10.

It was the FINAL YEAR OF OUR SCHOOL; WE WILL HAVE BEEN LEAVING SCHOOL WITHIN A FEW MONTHS.

Everyone was leading a hectic life.
Life had just begun to give us pains.
We were constantly getting buried for some outstanding results in our Edexcel* IGCSE O Levels*. All of our friends were just starting to scatter like confetti, as the discrimination of science background and commerce background knocked at the door: an uninvited guest.

Friends of ours from the commerce background commenced skipping schools, as they hadn't the time to waste their precious times in school, in order to just attend two or three classes. Meanwhile, many of the friends from science background were not interested in attending the school; they preferred to study in their respective homes.

One day, just a few of us, Aaron, Pavell,  Rochelle, Adam and I were gossiping in our class room. No classes were going on right at that moment; we were having some of our leisurely moments. With some gestures of  friendship, Rochelle began poking Pavell with a pen; the pen didn't have its cap on.

I had always been the person who uttered, "NO"and this time too, I  instantly warned Rochelle about the thing.(My friends have said me a thousand times that I DON'T UNDERSTAND FUN)

Scary! Why would you even poke someone with a pen that hadn't a cap on!

Hence, DANGER LURKED IN.

Rochelle didn't realize when the pen penetrated through Pavell's school uniform and STRAIGHT ONTO HIS BACK!

Oh, freak! All of us just freaked the hell out! Aaron and Adam immediately accompanied Pavell to the Boys' Washroom to check if everything had been okay, while  Rochelle and I counted the seconds as if they had been years.

Once the boys returned, they assured that everything had been good, just something minor and nothing serious; all of us heaved sighs of relief.

Just then, I don't know why, but I felt like checking onto the PEN. What WE SAW AFTERWARDS, kept our  eyes wide open.

A PEN WITH A SLANTED TIP.

Does that mean Rochelle is as strong as a ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I mean come on! She poked a pen onto a guy's back and there's the pen, ta da!

~~~~

#This chapter's been dedicated to my male school friend Rakibul_Apurbo
(Nope! He isn't the guy who got poked! 😂),he is the person who has always assisted me with my Physics and Chemistry, in our school, as I had been weak at those subjects.