#5. English Drinks Served In "Bangladeshi Washing Pot"

Author's Note
This writing was not written in intention to hurt anyone/sound offensive, especially saying to all the English People out there.
Still, my apologies are sincere if I hurt anyone.

Key
Washing Pot: A pot which is used in Bangladesh for clean up processes after we have finished dumping up and urinating.(Or known as A Vessel)

Important Note
(For all the Bangladeshi readers)

By this time you have already found out what exactly is this "washing pot."
My sincere apologies; I can't use the Bengali Word for "washing pot" here.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just imagine that particular word in place of "washing pot" whenever you are reading it.
Thanks. 💜

End of 2016:

Today's story has been adopted from Mr.Daniel, our Mathematics teacher.
An acquaintance of Mr.Daniel had once gone to the UK, for some purpose, where he had to stay there for a good period of time.

The ONLY problem that arouse, was coping up with the English lifestyle.
You see, most of the washrooms in Bangladesh are not the TOILET SEATS you are habituated to: having flushes and showers for cleanup processes.
In fact, we have something unique for US, that we call THE WASHING POT*.

In Bangladesh, Washing Pots are NEVER USED IN ANY OTHER FORM EXCEPT THE WASHING PROCESSES MENTIONED IN THE KEY in the beginning of this Chapter.

So that man, in a quest of his solution, made up his mind TO BUY BRAND NEW WASHING POTs from the shops of Bangladesh and fly to the UK.

Now, you see, some of those English People out there, unknown of the Bangladeshi habits, mistook the Washing Pot as some TEA POT (or as a POT used for serving drinks)

😓

Hence they SET THE TREND: SERVING DRINKS IN BANGLADESHI WASHING POT.

Why should they not be mistaken ?
The Washing Pot actually resembles a POT for serving such.

In addition to this, they were not informed as to what purpose the Bangladeshis actually USE them, as the POTs the English people loved like heaven had been UNUSED.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And I guess they didn't know until they finished THIS Chapter of mine.

Here's how a Washing Pot looks like.

~~~~