#1. Transformation of an eerie exam hall to .....

This chapter has been dedicated to SarahChowdhury777

Friday, 9th Of June 2017

With time my heart palpitated faster, as I entered the very same air conditioned hall which I had been accustomed to: the Hall Of My School.

Why should I not be? I hadn't come to celebrate my class party; I came to sit for my Edexcel* IGCSE O Levels* Biology Paper 2 exam. I prayed fervently to the Almighty to rescue me from all the questions regarding "the heart and the circulatory system," as that had been the chapter that shot me with anxiety every now and then.

There hadn't been a solution: the fear of those questions gripped me.

The add on: I had been bordered by a bad cold.

As water relentlessly gushed out of my
nose, I expressed my true gratitude to my hero: tissue papers.

Meanwhile, the invigilator paced up towards me to check my Statement Of Entry*, and I went on my mind-
"Please, nose DO NOT DRIP NOW, please, I beg of you."

To my utter amazement, the next moment I SAW A DROP OF SOMETHING ON MY STATEMENT OF ENTRY!

Oh No! Hell No! Not infront of the male invigilator! Just within a few seconds, my anxiety wore the look of embarrassment. However, what my eyes witnessed next had been UNBELIEVABLE! The invigilator himself was cleaning THE DROP WITH A TISSUE PAPER!

The question hung in the air- WHY ?
Ans: It wasn't the water that dripped from my nose, it had merely been the drop of the perspiration resting on the invigilator's temple!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I just couldn't stop laughing in my mind about what I had met with. Yet, I tried to look away from the invigilator, so that he does not get embarrassed for what just happened and I really leashed my laughs in front of him and acted as if nothing just happened.

 Yet, I tried to look away from the invigilator, so that he does not get embarrassed for what just happened and I really leashed my laughs in front of him and acted as if nothing just happened

Here's the photo. That's where the drop landed on.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

~~~~

Key

•Edexcel:  Name of the examination board.

•IGCSE O Levels:  The examination of Grade 10, following the British Curriculum.

•Statement Of Entry: The paper without which we are not allowed to enter the exam hall.

Author's Note

About The Book Cover: I downloaded the emoji from the Internet and then made the cover.