Chapter 23

A/N this chapter is so so short, I'm sorry.

Luke's P.O.V

We walked out if our bedroom and looked around the apartment. My eyes landed on two familiar figures talking to Michael and Calum.

"Look Louis and Harry are here." I told Ashton pointing at the two men. "Let's go talk." I pulled Ashton over to them. Harry turned to us and smiled.

"Ya know Ashton," he laughed. "I feel like you only associate with gay people" Harry commented on the fact that everyone in that circle was gay. Ashton shrugged. "Most people can't find one gay best friend in their life's and you have four and a boyfriend."

"I'm just lucky I guess." Ashton laughed.

"You are." Louis laughed. "At least your boyfriend has some kind of filter."

"Hey!" Harry said turning to Louis.

"What?" Louis defended him self. "I know if I was standing here looking as good as Ashton does right now you would be saying dirty things." Louis smirked. He was right, Ashton did look amazing. His hair was all messy and curly but also perfect. His eyes were radiating with brightness. Damn! Now Luke was thinking dirty things.

"Your right, Ashton is looking pretty hot." Harry eyes raked Ashton.

"Hey stop that!" I pouted causing Ashton to laugh. "Talk to your boyfriend!" Luke demanded. Harry turned to Louis with a smirk.

"Hey Lou, let's go fuck in Ashton and Luke's bed."

"Oh my god! This is what I'm talking about!" Louis chuckled. "That's also the reason I left England with you, you scared the shit out of my family."

"That's not always a bad quality" Harry laughed.

"Hey guys!" Calum said waving his hands in the air trying to get out attention. "Now that all the parents are gone can we actually start this party." He asked.

"What about Charlotte?" I asked him.

"Her babysitter is coming to get her." Michael answered.

"Okay then, yes!" I cheered.

I took another drink of my beer. I knew, I knew I should be done but I kept drinking. My head was clouded and my thoughts were flying through his mind none really stoping long enough to become a full thought. I was stumbling around trying to find Ashton. The one thought that he could form was that he needed to find Ashton. I bumped into someone. I looked at them, my reaction slow.

"Emily?" I said shocked to see her.

"Your drunk." She giggled.

"You are too." I commented on stumbling and world slurring. "Have you seen Ashton?" I asked remembering that I wanted to see him.

"No." She placed and hand on my bicep and squeezed. "Why do you want to find Ashton when you could have me?" She tried being flirtatious. Emily leaned forward her brown hair falling in her face. She placed her mouth against my ear. "You could have me however you wanted." Emily moved her face so it was inches from mine, se was a tall girl. I could feel her hot breathe on my face. Her lips were pink and soft looking, but nothing likes Ashton's, and Ashton's were the only ones I wanted to kiss. Ashton? I was looking for Ashton. Right when I was getting ready to leave she placed her lips against mine sending a disgusted feeling to my stomach. I placed my hands on her shoulders and pushed her of hoping no one had seen.

"I love him Emily, I love Ashton if you really did love me you would be happy for me." I spat

"I do love you Luke!" She slurred.

"Why are you here? No one invited you." I asked.

"I'm here because you should be with me. We should be having a house warming party! Not you and some fag!"

"No Ashton should live here! Now move out of my fucking way so I can find my boyfriend!" I walked around her.

"You'll regret this!" I heard her drunk ass yell, but I ignored her and walked into the kitchen. After searching in the kitchen for a while in dumb places like the cabinets because in my drunk mind that made sense.

"Ashton!" I called. "Ash!" I yelled again. "Ashy!"! I walked into the living room. Someone had moved all the furniture to create a dance floor. I spotted Michael grinding on Calum. I ran over to them nearly falling. "Michael, Mikey!" Have you seen Ashton!? Ashton my boyfriend, I lost him and Emily kissed me I need to find Ash now, I need to see him now!."

"Calm down Luke." He placed his hands on my shoulders. "He said he was gonna step out side."

"Did he take the elevator?" I asked franticly, not sure why it mattered either way he would be out side.

"No I think he said something-" Michael was cut off by a scream automatically familiar to me as Ashton. My heart stopped and his scream caused me to began to sober up. I towards the scream with a sea of people. I pushed out into the stair case. I saw Emily standing there when she saw me she placed a look of horror on her face.

"Wheres Ashton?" I asked looking around. I could hear people crying by this time. I was barely buzzed anymore. I went to the stairs where everyone else was. I looked down the stairs. My face contested into a look of horror as a strangled sound came from my throat. I stared down at my boyfriend his head lay against the tile floor blood poplin around his brown curls. He legs laid against the stairs. His eyes were closed. My hear sped up as I flew down the stairs to get to him. I got down next to him. "It'll be okay Ash." I told him although I wasn't sure. "Why are you always the one getting hurt?" I whispered while sobbing, and taking my phone out to call 911.

A/N don't kill me. sorry this is so short, I might update again tomorrow or even do a double update today.