Chapter 13

A/N is anyone reading this? I might start not updating until I get a certain amount of votes, I probably won't, but I don't see that anyone is interested. 😔 oh well on with the chapter...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Luke's P.O.V

I dropped Ashton off at work then drove to school. I decided to leave school early so I could surprise Ashton by picking him up at work. I stopped at Starbucks on my way to the wedding shop and bought Ashton's favorite. I stood outside of the car sipping on my coffee waiting for Ashton to come out. I heard a familiar laugh and my head shot up to see Ashton leaving the building with a tall guy with dark brown locks and green eyes, the tall one was holding hands with a shorter man he had dirty brown hair and eyes the color of beautiful clear water. Ashton looked up and saw me standing there. I flashed him a smile.

"Luke!" He smiled and walked towards me with the other two men.

"Hey." I grinned.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at school?" He asked.

"I wanted to surprise you." I handed him his coffee. "This is for you'."

"Thanks." His smile grew wider. Then it seemed to dawn on him that there were to men unfamiliar to me standing behind him. "Oh Luke this is Harry"

He pointed to the tall one "and this is his fiancé Louis." I greeted them with a warm smile and they returned it.

"So this is the famous Luke." Harry laughed. I blushed.

"Yeah this is Luke." Ashton chuckled and blushed a little.

"I've heard a lot about you." Harry smiled.

"You have?" I laughed and turned to Ashton.

"Yeah" he shrugged with a smile. "I might have said something." I reached my hand over to Ashton and intertwined out fingers.

"We have to head out, but see you next week Ashton and it was nice to finally meet you" Louis waved and dragged Harry off with him. I pulled Ashton closer to me.

"Can I hug you now?" He asked. I hated the fact that he asked, he could of hugged me right away. I am his boyfriend after all.

"Of course." I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. "You don't have to ask your my boyfriend" I love saying that.

"I know- I just-" I cut Ashton off by pressing my lips against his.

"I don't care one bit." I said he smiled at me as we pulled out of the embrace and got into the car. When we got settled him I intertwined our fingers. We got about half way through when I said.

"I want to tell Jack and Cait soon"

"Luke you don't-"

"Yes I do." I said. "I like you Ash, a lot." I smiled. "I want everyone to know that your my boyfriend" I squeezed his hand.

"I like it when you call me Ash." He blurted then blushed.

"Then I shall call you Ash more often." I laughed. "Do you wanna go to a party tonight?"

"Sure" he smiled. "But I'm not drinking. I'll drive home."

"Can you drive?" I asked commenting on the fact that his leg was broken.

"Yeah"

~~

"We will be back!" I yelled into the living room.