Chapter 17

Ashton's P.O.V.

I flipped in bed so I was facing Luke. He was still asleep. I shook his shoulder lightly to wake him. Luke's eyes fluttered open and he smiled. Like reached over and ran the side of his hand from my temple to the side of my mouth. His fingers lingered on the scar left by the crash. Like leaned forward and pressed his lips against the scar, then he moved his mouth to mine. I ran my hand up the side of his leg and began drawing shapes on his thigh with my fingers. I fell into the kiss his lips tasted of mint. He pulled away and placed his forehead against mine.

"Good morning." I smiled while continuing to draw shapes with my fingers.

"It has been so far." He gave me a small smile.

"Good" I pecked his lips quickly. "What are we doing today?" I asked.

"Well I planed on tell Jack and Cait about my amazing boyfriend." Luke smiled at me.

"Really?" I beamed. "How?"

"I've got a plan." He smirked.

I finished pulling my Foo Fighters shirt over my head then I walked over to Luke. I wrapped my arms around his waist and Luke linked his fingers fingers together behind my neck.

"You have a plan?" I raised an eyebrow. He nodded. "Should I be worried?"

"Nope" he popped his 'p' we headed for the kitchen. When we got there we found Jack and Cait sitting next to each other. On the side of the table that didn't have a bench. Luke scooted onto the bench across from them and I joined him. Luke didn't give anyone the chance to say anything before he grabbed my face and started kissing me. I froze then slowing melted into his kiss closing my eyes. Luke's tongue flew over my lips but I kept my mouth closed. I felt Luke's hand under the table began to go up my thigh. I gasped and he took the chance to slip his tongue in. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away. Our breath was heaving and uneven. I turned to Jack and Cait I knew my whole face was tomato red. Jack and Cait were staring at us wide eyed and mouths a perfect O shape. I jumped out of my seat and ran to the living room not know where to go. I heard my name behind me, I turned to face a worried looking Luke.

"Why did you do that?" I asked him.

"Because I'm dumb." He shrugged.

"Yeah maybe a little." I joked. "What did Jack and Cait say?" I asked not really wanting to know the answer.

"I don't know." He sighed. "I ran after you" he gave my a half smile as he looked me in the eyes and took a step closer to me.

"You should probably go back in there." I motioned toward the kitchen.

"No, we should." He took another step close to me and took my hand. " will you come in there with me?" He asked. " so my family can meet you as my boyfriend." I nodded and smiled. We walked into the kitchen hand in hand. Cait and Jack looked up from their conversation their gazes landing on our hands then moved up to our faces.

"Hi." Luke breathed.

"Hey." Jack said, and after a minute of awkward silence he added. "Sooo.."

"Soo yeah." Luke chuckled. "Ashton's my boyfriend." He blurted.

"He is?" Cait asked. "That explains a lot, like why Luke kicked me the other night and why Ashton was staring in your direction well now I can say for sure at you and" Cait chuckled. "Why Ashton was showing you soccer moves the other day, because I know you don't play soccer." She laughed and Jack looked at us with his eye brow raised probably wondering what the soccer moves were about. Cait looked over at Jack. "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you about that." She slapped his arm while laughing and recalling the memory. "I walked in the living room and Luke here" she pointed at Luke. "Was lying flat on his back, while Ashton." She pointed towards Ashton. "Was standing close to the couch his lips we swollen and their cheeks were red but when I asked what was going on Ashton told me he was showing Luke soccer exercises." She broke out into hysterics. Jack laughed with here.

"Yeah very funny." Luke laughed while he pulled us back into our seat, but closer.

"We kinda figured." Jack shrugged.

"By the way." Luke said ignoring him. "I decided I do want to go with you."

"Okay, Ashton do you want to come?" Jack asked while turning to me. Seeing my confused looked he explained that they were going to see Ben.

"Uhh- yeah- I mean- I guess- if Luke is going- yeah." I said.

Our trip to talk to Ben went horrible, Jack ended up hitting him after he hit me after I hit him because he called Luke disgusting and said he despises him. So that want bad, but then on our way back Luke asked me on a date and I accepted happily. Now we were standing in the bowling alley both being equally horrible.

"Luke we suck." I laughed.

"Yeah, we kinda do." He laughed. "In two ways." He walked towards me and I playfully slapped his chest. "Can I tell you something?"

"Of Course! I need to tell you something too." I smiled.

"Okay, I have no money and I'm gonna have to drop out of college next semester." He said shyly hanging his head. I reached over and lifted his chin.

"No you won't" I smiled

"Yes I will Ash-"

"No you won't because I'll pay for you. I didn't want to say anything before but I'm kinda rich." I scratched the back of my neck, a habit I picked up when I was nervous.

"Oh my god Ashton, you really- I -I can't let you do that." He said.

"Your not letting me" I told him. "I really want to."

"Your amazing Ash." He smiled. "I was thinking that maybe we could do what we talked about and get a hotel room." He said quietly and very shy.

"Of course." I smiled. "Let's go."

Ashton payed for our room and got the key. He grabbed my hand quickly and we ran to our room. Once in he shut the door and turned to me. Luke closed the space between us quickly and pressed his mouth to mine. He Pushed me on the bed and began stripping me of my clothes and grinding on me. I could feel my self getting harder at his touch. "I'll take care of you babe." He smiled against my mouth then shimmied down my body. "Ready?" He laughed. He nodded frantically.

Luke fell down on the bed next to me.

"Your amazing." I breathed my voice scratches from all the moaning I had just done.

"Your just so sexy." He chuckled. I pulled him into my side and we stayed like that for a while. Quiet not speaking. I sat up to grab my boxers. I felt Luke grab my wrist and I tuned to face a wide eyed Luke. "Where are you going he asked."

"I was just gonna grab my clothes." I told him.

"Oh" he breathed.

"What did you think I was doing?" I asked him

"I thought maybe you were.... Leaving." He said shyly.

"Luke baby whey would I leave you?" I asked him.

"I thought maybe... You... You.. Uh didn't like it." He whispered.

"I loved it Luke." I smiled.

"I- did- did you really?"

"Yes" I promised him. "I'm gonna take a shower Luke." I told him.

"Okay." He smiled. "I-" he started and cut off.

"What?"'I asked.

"I- I just I'm happy you liked it." He smiled.

"Me too." I smiled and walked into the bathroom. I stepped in the shower and started singing. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to face a fully clothed Luke.

"I forgot to say something." He said nervously.

"What?" I scratched the back off my neck.