Chapter 9

{2 maybe 3 updates today, I'm in a good mood!}

Luke's P.O.V.

"ASHTON WATCH OUT!" I yelled. He pushed the brakes but it was too late. We ran off the road and off a bank the car flipped onto the top then back over. It did that twice before landing on it's side. My window had broken and I could feel blood running down my face. My arm was bent in a weird direction. It was broken. I turned my head to face Ashton. It hurt.

"Ashton?!" I said, it came out barely a whisper. He had a huge cut on his forehead and his leg bent awkwardly. There was blood everywhere, I wasn't sure if it was coming from me or Ashton. I knew I had cuts and gashes everywhere, but Ashton was in horrible shape. He had deep gashes in his arms and face. His leg was caught under the steering wheel and he wasn't moving. I tried moving to un strap my seat belt. I couldn't get it. It hurt to bad to move. I thought that maybe I broke a couple rips as well. I used my good arm well I wouldn't say Good. To fish my phone out of my front pocket. I dialed 911. After getting off the phone I tried to wake Ashton up, I knew I had to get us help first. "Ashton?" I reached my arm out ignoring the pain that shot up it. I put my hand a place where it looked like wasn't hurt so bad, but I had no idea, his arm could have been broken. I tried shaking him. His head moved lifelessly. I let out a sob. "Ashton please, please wake up." I tried to wiggle around so I could face him, tears were rolling down my face. "Ashton." I tried again. He wasn't waking up. The thought hit me that maybe he wouldn't wake up. I watched his chest to see a rise and fall. I counted the seconds. I didn't see his chest rise or fall. I started panicking even more, my heart was pounding along with my head. The pain was so bad. I could barley think, and I was fighting to stay awake. I knew I had glass stuck everywhere. Out the windshield I could see only grass. Everything was bent so awkwardly. Tears and blood ran down my face mixing together. I could taste the metallic taste of blood in my mouth. Was there internal bleeding somewhere. My heart raced as I reached my hand back out and put it over his nose to feel his breath. I waited. I felt a breath, I'm sure I felt it. I let out the breath I hadn't noticed I was holding. Okay he's alive I thought. I laid my head against the seat. I heard the sirens, they must be close. Ashton was laying almost side ways if it wasn't for his leg being caught he most likely would have been laying on top of me. Dammit Ashton why didn't you wear your seatbelt. The glass in all window were shattered. The smell of all the blood was making me dizzy. Ashton still had blood flowing from all of his cuts. I heard voices out side of the car, then Ashton's door being pulled open.

"Get them out!"I heard a male voice then I saw a hand reach over to grab Ashton.

"He's stuck!" I heard another unfamiliar voice.

"It's his leg." I tried to say, but my voice was weak. I cleared my throat which hurt. "His leg is caught under the steering wheel, I think it's broken."

"Okay, can you please help me get his leg out sir?" The person asked me. I let out a weak yes.

"My seatbelt is stuck!" I said.

"Here take this." Someone handed me a knife. I cut the seat belt off then put the knife in my pocket. I moved over to Ashton. I pushed down on his leg to move it around the steering wheel. Moving hurt so bad, and I was loosing so much blood, but I had to get Ashton out. I finally got his leg out. He fell to the side of the car I was on. "Help me get him out." Ashton was pretty much laying on top of me. I pushed him up. I was probably hurting him, but I really did not know another way. Someone got there hands around him and pulled him up. He was out of the car and someone was pulling me out. I was so disoriented. I started thinking that maybe I had just imagined the breathe, I had to be sure, I need to know if he was breathing. Everything was happening so fast, and I could not see Ashton anywhere. They got me out of the car and laid me on a stretcher. I realized that I was immensely tired and hurt. I tossed my head around trying to see Ashton. There was a white face floating above me.