Chapter 8

{Hey! Today is Monday so another update!! Yippe! I hope this isn't going to fast or your not liking it. If you have any ideas at all feel free to tell me..}

Ashton's P.O.V.

A blonde hair blue eyed boy was standing in front of me. He had just told me what I had wanted to hear. He had said that he liked me. I liked him, but my question was did he really feel that way or did he just want to mess around. I didn't want to be in a relationship per say but I wanted more them to just mess around with Luke.

"Ashton please say something" Luke begged me after a minute of me jus staring at him wide eyed.

"I-uh-I don't know what to say." I said. "I like you to Luke." I whispered. He placed his hands around my neck and pulled me to him. I was inches from his face I could feel his hot breath against mine.

"Good" he breathed. "Because I would have been very sad if you didn't." Then he placed his lips on mine. I tilted my head a bit to deepen the kiss. Our lips moved in perfect sync until Luke pulled away. I had shivers running down my spine and my lips tingled from where his lips had touched

them. My stomach was doing flips.

"Wow." I breathed. "This time let's not fight." He joked.

"Got it." He laughed. "But I'm still not ready to tell people that I'm..." He paused. "Gay" he looked down at the ground.

"Okay that's fine." I raised his face so he was looking at me. "We should probably go in now." I giggled.

"Yeah." We walked into the house.

I snuck a look at Luke before we walked into the door. He was biting his bottom lip and his cheeks were still slightly pink. I opened the door and walked through.

"Hey guys." We were greeted by Ben.

"Hi." I waved

"Hey." Luke said.

"I guess you found Ashton." Ben said. I looked over at Luke who blushed.

"Yeah." Luke said staring at his shoes.

"Well that's good for you." He said.

"Yeah, well I'm going to go to my room." Luke said not looking up at his brother.

"Okay see you at dinner." Ben said. "You too Ashton, btw did you like that apartment?" I turned my head to look at Luke. He had already walked away.

"Uhh actually I didn't look at it." I admitted.

"Oh." Ben said.

"Yeah, I'm going to my room." I said then felt my pocket vibrate. I pulled it out as I was walking away. Luke flashed across my screen. I swiped.

Come to my room-Luke.

Okay -AshXX I sent back. I walked to Luke's door and knocked.

"Come in!" I heard Luke's voice through the door. I pushed it open. Luke was sitting on his bed with his legs out.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey" he gave me a half smile. "Close the door." He nodded towards the door. I closed it. "You wanna sit down." He patted the bed beside him. I sat down and crossed my legs. I looked at him and smiled.

"So what did Ben have to say?" He asked me.

"He asked if I liked the apartment." I said looking at Luke's wall. It was covered in band posters, and there was a guitar in the corner.

"Did you?" He asked.

"I didnt look at it." I said.

"Oh" was that relief in his voice.

"Is there something you wanted?" I asked not trying to sound rude but it came off a little rude.

"Not really, I just wanted to talk." He shrugged.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked him.

"Us."

"Us?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to say, that I don't know what I want this to be..." He paused. "I like you Ashton, but I don't know what I want. I didn't know I was gay, I mean I guess I am, because I like you. I don't know if I want a relationship."

"I don't know if I want that either. A relationship I mean. I like you. I just want to go out and have fun with you." I said a pink slightly creeping up my cheek.

"Good that what I want." He smiled. Maybe I did want more with Luke, but he didn't want more and just being with him was enough for now I would want more later, but for now this was fine. "Ever since you kissed me that night on the counter I've wanted you to kiss me again. I've wanted to feel that shiver and that feeling in my stomach when your lips touch mine." He whispered. "Will you kiss me?" He asked shyly. I answered him by turning my body towards him and putting my hand behind his neck and pulling him close so his forehead was touching mine. I leaned forward to press my lips against his. Our lips moved in sync. Luke broke the kiss and pulled away. "I take that as a yes." Luke chuckled slightly. I nodded. "Do you want to watch a movie or something?" He asked me.

"Sure, but this time let's not fight." I joked.

"Okay." He nodded and stood up "let's go."

"Ben and Amelia are out there." I said not wanting to leave Luke's bedroom to go be with people who judged me. I knew that Amelia loved me and that Ben liked me, but it was obvious that they judged me for being gay, and being open about it.

"I know." He said sweetly. "They can join us until they go to bed. They alway go to bed early." He laughed. Directly after Luke finished his sentence the door flew open. Ben appeared from behind it. Luke jumped away from me so Ben wouldn't suspect anything.

"Ben what the hell are you doing?!" Luke asked.

"It's Amelia, she's gone into labor." He smiled shakily. I jumped off Luke's bed to face Ben.

"Oh.. Oh my gosh. Okay were coming." Luke said.

"You go ahead and get Am to the hospital we will get her stuff and be right there." I said. Hundreds of thoughts running through my head.

"Okay, okay!" Ben nodded and ran off. I turned to Luke. He was still staring at the spot where Ben had disappeared.

"Let's go!" I said. Pulling him with me through the door. We got all of Amelia stuff that she would need at the hospital and threw it in a bag. We got into my car and drove towards the hospital. Luke's phone started ringing. He picked it up swiped the screen and brought it to his ear.

"Hello?" His voice was shaky. He waited for the other person to reply. He nodded along with what the person was saying. I kept sneaking glances at him while driving. "Oh my god. Okay we will be there. We are coming Ben. I'm so sorry. I love you. I'll see you soon." He closed the phone and looked at me. I'm sure Luke had grown to love Amelia over the years, but she was my sister maybe not by blood but I loved her.

"What is it?" I asked urgency in my voice.

"There's been..." He paused and looked out the window. "Complications. Ashton they don't know what's going to happen. She didn't didn't..." He stopped and started pulling at his hair. "I don't know, she must have been in labor longer then we knew." I saw some tears running down his face. I could feel and taste my own tears. I pushed my foot down on the gas so we could get there faster. "Ashton slow down!" Luke said. I turned to look at him.

"Luke if my sister is going to die I want to be able to see her first!" I said. Luke's eyes widened I looked in front of me but it was too Late. The last thing I remembered hearing was

"ASHTON WATCH OUT!"