Epiloge

Ashton walked into the small room him and Luke were using for a nursery. He stopped in the door way and leaned his head against the door, the scene in front of him to great to disturb. Luke was sitting in a rocking chair singing softly to the baby in his arms. Ashton had seen this many times, but he would never get over how precious this scene was. Eventually he knew he had to interrupt.

"Luke?" He whispered.

"Yeah?" Luke looked up his blue eyes just as beautiful as the day they first me so long ago.

"Elizabeth and James are waiting for us in the living room." He told him.

Ashton and Luke had used a surrogate mother (so their children were actually theirs. They just mixed their sperm together, and put it in the mother) James and Elizabeth are twins. Elizabeth was named after Luke's mom, because when she was born everyone knew she was Luke's blood.

"Okay." Luke whispered. "Let me just set Drew down." He stood up and carried Drew, who looked just like Ashton, to the crib. Luke walked over to Ashton and instead of walking towards the door he wrapped his arms around Ashton's waist. "This is perfect." He told Ashton tears threatening to spill.

"I know." Ashton put his arms around Luke's neck. "Who would have thought me and you, after all we have been through would still be together 5 years later, with children."

"I would have," Luke chuckled a bit. "From the moment we first kissed."

Ashton smiled he couldn't help him self, the man standing in front of him was just so amazingly perfect.

"I love you, Luke." They had so those words so many times, but they still had so much meaning behind him.

"I love you too, Ash." Luke leaned in and kissed Ashton only to be interrupted by a sweet little 'daddy coming from behind them. They both turned to face a little boy that was three years old. He had blond hair that was sticking in every direction and blue eyes that could pierce your soul.

"Yeah James?" Luke walked towards James.

"Are we gonna watch Frosty?" He asked looking up at Luke.

"Of corse baby." He leaned down and picked up the boy holding him against his hip. Luke reached out for Ashton's hand and intertwined their fingers. They reached the living room where Elizabeth was playing with Barbie dolls on the floor. Luke sat James next to her and sat on the couch with Ashton. Neither of their kids stayed on the floor, they both climbed up on the couch and curled up on their parents.

_______________________

"Come on Luke!" Ashton yelled while standing by the door holding James and Elizabeth's hands since they were getting ready to leave. Every year after Ashton left they spent Christmas and Jack and Cait's.

"I'm coming!" Luke ran out of the back room holding a car seat in one hand and a diaper back in the other. "Okay let's go."

The Irwin family walked into Jack and Cait's and was greet the same as they always were, by Katie, Laura, and Claire. Only the girls were older now eight and twelve (A/N I forgot how old Laura and Claire were) so there was no jumping. Seeing Jack and Cait's house always brought Luke back to the feeling he had when him and Ashton first fell in love. Luke smiled at all the memories.

"What are you smiling about?" Ashton asked Luke. They were alone now the twins had run off to play and Cait had grabbed Drew at first chance.

"I was just thinking about all the great times we had in this house and how I felt then and just how much I love you." Luke answered.

"It is weird." Ashton said. "I mean to walk into this house, it feels like we are young again and newly in love." Now Ashton was grinning like an idiot. "You really are the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"Same to you Ash. I love you so much. I didn't think I could love anyone as much." Luke paused. "But then we had children." He chuckled. "And I love them."

"I love them too." Ashton said. "Oh and I love you." Ashton pulled Luke to him and just like when they were younger pressed his lips to Luke's and they kissed passionately. After they shared the kiss, they walked into the kitchen and was greeted by the rest of their family.

"There you two lovebirds are!" Jack laughed when Ashton and Luke entered the room. The nickname had never faded even after the got married and had children.

"Yep here we are." Ashton laughed while him and Luke took their seats next to Ben.

Ashton and Luke had every thing they could ever want, their family and friend. Most importantly they had each other and they loved each other. That's all they could ever asked for.

A/N there it is, the end. Oh my god.