Chapter 12

Ashton P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with Luke still curled up against me. I looked at him he had his eyes closed and his mouth was slightly open. He looked innocent . I ran my hand over my face. I really wanted to get up, but I also wanted to leave Luke sleeping. I started to pull my arm out from under him. He started to move, and flipped over to his other side. I pulled my arm out then got off the bed as quietly as possible. I grabbed my crutches and left the room. I turned around to shut the door. Jack startled me. when I turned around he was standing directly across from me.

"Hey Ashton," he said. "Is Luke still asleep?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Oh, well I made breakfast" Jack pointed to the kitchen. "Do you want some?"

"Sure." I nodded and began following him into the kitchen. Caitlyn was sitting at the table with three little girls.

"Who's that daddy?" One of the girls asked. She had straight blonde hair and eyes that reminded me of Luke's.

"Laura, Claire, Katie." He said the girls names. They all looked up. "This is Ashton." He clapped me on the back. "He's a friend of Luke's. He'll be staying with here for a while." Jack finished.

"Hi Ashton!" The girls said to me.

"Hi!" I waved.

"Do you want to sit by me?" The blonde one asked.

"Sure." I gave her a smile and sat down.

"I'm Claire" she told me. I nodded. "Why are you staying here?" She asked, but before I had to answer the girls got distracted. "Uncle Luke!" She squealed and jumped over me, I turned around to see Luke standing in the door way. He gave me a small smile catching the girls flying towards him.

"Hey girls." He laughed.

"What are you doing here uncle Luke?" Clair asked.

"Are you staying like Ashton?" Laura asked.

"Yeah." He nodded and chuckled a little. "Speaking of Ashton." He looked at me.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have to work today?" He sat the girls down and came to sit by me.

"No." I smiled at him.

"Great because we have to go back to get out stuff." He said and my smiled dropped. "Don't frown, it will be fine" I felt his hand touch mine under the table, I intertwined our fingers. "Do you wanna go ahead over there? Ben shouldn't be home and I still have my key."

"Sure" I nodded.

"Then when we get back since Jack and Cait are taking the kids to a friends house then going out afterwords we could watch a movie or something?" He asked me.

"Sound fine." Luke and I stood up and left. We drove over to Bens and went inside to grab out stuff. I went in my room got my suit case and started throwing my belongings into it. When I was finished I went to Luke's room he was still throwing stuff in his bags.

"Hey." I said

"Hey" he smiled and zipped his bag closed, they walked over to me. He snaked his arms around my neck. He flashed me me a smile, then pressed his lips against mine. I could feel the scar where his lip ring was. We moved our lips in sync until Luke pulled away. He looked at me then ran his fingers over the small scar by my mouth.

"I know it's horrible." I said shying away from his touch.

"No it's not at all." He said. "Everything about you is beautiful." He smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled. He brushed his lips against mine. Then pulled out of the embrace.

"We should go before Ben gets home." He said. I agreed. We put our stuff in the car then headed back to jacks. They were still there so I decided to take a shower. Luke did the same. By the time we were both done Jack and Cait were leaving. After they left we walked into the living room to find a note.

Luke, Ashton I suggest you watch the movie in the DVD player. I already set it up for you, we will be back around 12. -Cait ;)

"Should we trust her?" Luke asked laughing.

"Yeah." I laughed. Luke grabbed the remote and sat down, he motioned for me to sit next to him. I did. He leaned into me, then sat back against the arm of the couch and spread his legs apart. He pulled me so I was I between his legs and by back was against his chest. I leaned my head back, he brushed his lips against mine. Then we both turned out heads to the TV. Luke hit play and The Titanic came on. I smiled.

"I've never seen this movie." Luke said.

"You'll love it." I giggled.

~~~~

"Did you like it?" I turned to face Luke. He smiled.

"I did" he looked around the room. "One thing though, why did Cait choose it for us?"

"I don't know?" I shrugged. "Maybe she knows" I laughed at the thought.

"Yeah" he let out a laugh. "We still have a hour until they get home." Luke smirked.

"Yeah?" I laughed. "What do you want to do?"

"This." He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me towards him. He pressed his lips to mine. He pulled away and smiled.

"That's fine" I giggled and kissed him. We fell back on the couch as our lips moved in perfect sync. Once Luke's head hit the couch he titled his head back to deepen the kiss. I felt his tongue on my bottom lip and opened my mouth.

Luke pushed me off of him as we heard a key in the door. I scooted all the way across the couch. Luke gave me a small smirk.

"Hey boys!" Cait said while walking in the room. "How was the movie?"

"I liked it" Luke said.

"Me too." I added.

"Good." She smiled.

"why did you choose it?" Luke asked.

"Because that's a movie every couple should watch." She said. "You are dating right?"

"No" Luke answered quickly.

"Oh" she said. "Well I'm gong to bed." When I heard her door shut I turned to Luke.

"What the Fuck Luke!?" I whispered

"What!?" He asked.

"You said No!"

"I know Ashton, I'm just not ready to tell anyone." He said and reached for my hand. I moved my hand out of his reach.

"They already know what happened at Bens" I paused. "So is it just me? You don't want anyone to know that I'm your boyfriend?"

"No Ashton that's not it. A lot has happened in both of our life's and I'm just not ready to tell my briber that I really am gay. And that I have the most wonderful boyfriend ever." He gave me a small smile. "Can you understand?"

"Yeah." I nodded. Be reached for my hand and I let him take it. "You wanna go to bed?" I asked.

"Sure." He nodded.

{this chapter is short and early. I might go ahead and update tomorrow too. It's hard to find time to update, because I have to type all the chapters on my Phone, it sucks. Thanks for reading! Tell me what you think! Twitter is @Irwinsgiggle96 if you want to follow me. }