The Final Decision

Začít od začátku

"Don't leave me! Please don't die...(Y/N) please!!" She cried, squeezing your neck. You were scared because you'd never heard or seen Sally this distressed before; it felt like a bullet through the heart. You hugged Sally back tightly and rubbed her back, urgently trying to soothe the girl, but it was no use.

"I'm not really dying," You try softly, "I'm only returning back to the real world...the world I'm from."

"NO! This is your world, you belong here with me and Slendy and everybody else and-"

Sally got choked on her own words and began crying again, backing out of the hugs and covering her face. "Sally..." You utter helplessly as you watched your dear friend.

You look up when you hear the heavy pounding of footsteps and see the other Creepypastas appear at the door.

They all froze and stared at you, stared at the darkness eating you up. You saw EJ fall to his knees, unmoving as he looked towards you in horror. BEN began shaking and blood began streaming down his face more frequently than they ever did. Hoodie covered his mouth in shock and Masky only stared in silence at you. Toby was sniffling non-stop, his hand clenched, trying hard not to lose his mind. Everyone else was also stuck in a complete state of disbelief and sadness.

Jeff walked up to you, holding up a shaking fist and his teeth clenched tightly. "You can't do this to us! We're Creepypastas, we can't die! You can't just fucking die on us!" He shouted, his voice cracking more as he spoke.

It was torture, seeing them like this, and you tried not to go mad from it all. "Jeff please...it's not...I'm not...I...."

"You what!?"

"I...."

...There were no words you could find to explain the situation. You felt completely hopeless and heart-broken. You watched sullenly as some of the others slowly started to approach your bedside, and Sally rolled off of your bed onto the floor, running into Jane's arms.

You glared at all your friends surrounding you, seeing the pain in their eyes, and you wish badly for a way to reverse this end; there had to be a way for you to live.

"Slender...isn't there a way to save me?" You asked, turning to the tall entity. "I'm sorry (Y/N), but this is your prophesied destiny...I cannot stop you from returning to your world," Slenderman replied, turning to you.

"I don't want to go...this is my world...my home is here, with you guys..."

"Won't you ever come back?" Laughing Jack asked, his voice soft. "I don't know..." You respond, "I'm not even fully aware of what's going on..."

"We're really...really going to miss you," Homicidal Liu spoke up, lowering his head. "You mean so much to us..."

"You were growing on me like a sister," Zero sniffed, rubbing her eyes and turning away from you. "Wh-Whenever I was alone, you'd spend t-time with me...I'll-I'll forever appreciate that (Y/N), I promise!" Lost Silver cried out, his tears falling to the floor. "(Y/N)-Chan, anata wa saikodeshita....don't leave me...!" KageKao whimpered, hugging your leg tightly.

"There isn't much time left, hurry up, all of you," Slenderman said, standing up from your bedside. You look at yourself and realize your legs were beginning to become transparent; disappearing. KageKao fell through your disappearing leg and gaped at the space in shock.