Christmas At The Slender Manor / LJ's Birthday (2018)(MEGA CRINGE)

You walk yourself slowly down the Christmas decorated hall towards Laughing Jack's room, a grin on your face and a wrapped gift in hand.

Tomorrow was the clown's birthday as you knew, as well as Christmas, and you wanted to surprise him and give him his present from you early.

When you get to his door, you knock on it softly and call out his name, "LJ? Open up, I've got something for you dude."

There was no answer from the room, and you waited a while for a reply or for the door to be opened. You knew for sure that he was in his room—he had not come out for the past few days for some reason, so there wasn't any reason why he shouldn't be there to answer.

"LJ? Hello? It's me, (Y/N)."
You place the side of your head next to the door so you could try and hear in—you hear nothing and suspect that maybe he was sleeping. You sigh and decide to come back again later, but as you turn to walk away, you hear footsteps coming from inside of his room to the door.

You quickly turn back excitedly and smile, ready to give him his gift. When the door opened, it was only made to a small crack and the only thing that came through was not even his whole head but just his nose.

"Yes................"

"Uhh....tomorrow's your birthday LJ!" You say, grinning at him, "I just wanna give you your present early!"

"My.......birthday.....?"

The clown opened the door a bit more and poked his whole head through, looking down at you. You noticed he looked a bit upset for some reason.

"Hey LJ, you okay...?" You ask, gazing at him with a concerned look, "aren't you excited?"
The clown merely sighed and removed himself from the door, opening it wide enough for you to be able to see in. You follow him in as he walks over to his throne of candy he had built a while back and sits down in it, pulling something from the side and resting it in his lap.

It's the wooden box in which he had been inside and given to his first friend, Isaac, many many years ago. The same one he had been trapped in for many years waiting for his friend to return to him.

You remembered him telling you his story a while back, and you look at the box then at Laughing Jack with a wave of sadness beginning to fall over you. "I'm guessing you're thinking about..."

"Yes..."

   "....."

You weren't really sure what to say or how you could comfort him; you really just wanted him to cheer up since not only was it his birthday, but it was Christmas time as well.

So, apparently the killers celebrated Christmas just for the fun of it. You and the other Creepypastas had spent the whole weekend decorating the mansion and getting ready for the day, even putting up birthday stuff for Laughing Jack as well. You were excited for him to see all of it, and you already knew he had been absent from the crowd for a while, so that's why you decided to give him his gift on Christmas Eve.

"Laughing Jack," You eventually sigh, making him slightly look up from the box. "I know you're upset and you really miss him, but think about all the friends you have here and everyone that cares about you...we spent so much time trying to make the place awesome for you, and I even have this gift here for you that I wanted to give you early, see?"

You hold up the wrapped present to him and look up at him with a hopeful expression. He stares at the present you were offering for a while before giving a sigh and putting his box down beside him and taking the present from you.

"Thank you, (Y/N)..." He murmured, slowly beginning to undo the ribbon and pull apart the wrapping paper. You watched as he pulled out your present; it was a gray t-shirt with bolded words that said "I ♡ Candy!" and had illustrations of different types of candies scattered all around it. There was also a plastic Christmas candy cane with smaller candies filled up on the inside placed along with the shirt.