19 ⦻ Candies

"(Y/N), (Y/N), want some candy??"

(Y/N) looked up from where she was sitting on the couch and saw Laughing Jack walking to her, a huge pile of candy in his hands. Before, she was a bit flustered because Toby kept bothering her, but seeing all the candy LJ had cleared her mind of the raccoon and now she was happy again by seeing the goods.

"Bro how do you have all of that?" (Y/N) questioned, staring at the sweets with eager eyes. "It's all mine of course, hahah! I have lots," LJ replied, and plopped himself on the couch beside her, dropping some of the candies on the floor. "Want some? These aren't poisoned, hehehe!"

(Y/N) eyed the candy, tempted, but she wasn't sure if she should take it. She looked over all the colorful wrappers. "Do you SWEAR on your party cone of a nose that these aren't poisoned candy?

"Not these, my friend, these are good candies, here! I promise!"

Jack shoved some of them into her hand and she looked at him with a smile. "Aw what the hell. Thanks LJ."

"No problem kiddo! Heheeh!"

(Y/N) unwrapped some candies and shoved them into her mouth. "They're great," She said, glancing over to Laughing Jack. He nodded without a reply. He too was stuffing himself with candy, and (Y/N) laughed at this, taking some more. Then it was the both of them gorging themselves with sweets.

"We're going to be fuckin' hyper man..." (Y/N) mumbled over chewing some more candy. "eXaCtly," LJ replied, his voice sounding a bit higher and faster than usual.

After both stuffing themselves with tons of LJ's candy, the pile was gone and wrappers were scattered all on the floor and on the couch. LJ and (Y/N) laid back on the couch, (Y/N) looking a little bit sick from eating too much.

"Th-Thanks clown man...." She muttered, barely turning her head to look at the clown. "You're welcome, proxy girl," LJ's reply was then followed by a hiccup. The two then sat silently, watching the TV for a while until (Y/N) felt tired.

"Think I'm going to head to my bed," (Y/N) mumbled, slowly pulling herself up from off the couch and beginning to stumble towards the steps. "Take it easy then, kiddo," LJ replied. He then became a bit worried when (Y/N) started wobbling while she was walking and she nearly toppled over.

He ran over to her and helped hold her up by her arms. "What's wrong with me...why do I...feel so dizzy..." (Y/N) wheezed in blurred speech, and she looked up in daze to LJ. "....Oh...uh...uh oh..." LJ gulped as (Y/N) went a bit limp in his arms. "I think you...you...eheheh...there may have been some of the eh, poisoned candies in that pile...eheh...?"

(Y/N) glared at LJ angrily and faintly cussed him out before passing out in his arms. LJ's eyes widened and he panicked a bit at what he accidentally caused. He quickly picked up (Y/N) and headed to Nurse Ann's room.

"ANN!" LJ yelled as he slammed the door open to her room. "What?!" Ann replied, annoyed at LJ for bursting in without knocking. She got up from the desk in her room and walked up to LJ where he held out (Y/N) in his arms.

"What the hell did you do to her, clown!?"

"It was an accident! She-I ....might have accidentally gave her....poisoned candy...? Eheh-but I swear it wasn't on purpose!"

Nurse Ann groans in frustration and covers her face, shaking her head. She then looked over (Y/N), checking her pulse and whatnot. "LJ! Do you know how serious this is? She could be seriously poisoned right now, to an extent I may not even be able to help her!"

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean for this to happen-"

"Next time check your stash maybe! Ugh.....I'm going to need you to carry her, I'm taking her to the abandoned hospital for a treatment," Nurse Ann said, picking up a bag of medical items off her desk and latching her chainsaw on her back. LJ nods and follows Nurse Ann as she walked out of the room and headed for the stairs.