The Final Decision

Many years pass of you living with the Creepypastas. You were an expert Killer by now, better that most of the others, and Slenderman's great proxy. You couldn't have asked for a better life.

~

You wake up one morning and you felt a slight headache growing within your head. It wasn't too bad, but it was enough to keep you in bed for a while, rubbing your forehead as if the pain would simply disappear.

After a while, you finally pull yourself out of bed and decide to just see Nurse Ann later on to help ease the symptoms of the headache.

~

As the day went on, the pain seemed to grow worse and worse. You eventually hobble your way to Nurse Ann's room, barely able to keep yourself standing. Ann quickly checks you up, but somehow could not find the cause behind your headache.

She then notice a faint black essence seeping out from your body and immediately notifies Slenderman. The time both she and he had feared had finally came....The End.

Slenderman strode up to you as you lay in Nurse Ann's room, your body stiff as more and more of the black mist escapes from your body. "(Y/N)..." Slenderman murmured, his voice sounding almost broken. You looked at Slenderman with pain in your eyes; you've never heard him sound so sullen and upset before.

"Slender..." You utter warily, "what's...what's happening to me? Did Zalgo do this...?"

"No my proxy. I'm afraid this...this is the end."

You strained yourself to sit up in the bed, looking at Slender with a frantic expression. The end? You couldn't be...dying? Not so suddenly? "What do you mean this is the end!? Slender, what's happening to me!?" You hiss, tears beginning to well up in your eyes.

"Your existence is...different from ours, (Y/N). I never told you this because I didn't want you to fear but...only me and Nurse Ann knew of your strange destiny. You're living a curse."

....Nani?

Slenderman notices the lost and scared look on your face and he sighs, taking a seat at the edge of where you lay. "Long before I took you along, I was confronted by two other worldly beings. They told me all about you; in form of a prophecy. Now your time is here...to return to the world you came from. The reason you're dying here is because the world you're from is summoning you back. It's the end of your story here..."

This couldn't be. Your whole life here was a lie? Why were you only finding this out now?

"So basically, I'm just waking up from a bad dream," You scoff, your voice weak and frail. "It would be simple to put it that way," Slenderman sighed, resting a hand on your shoulder. "I'm sorry, my proxy. Would you like to tell the others your goodbyes...?"

You nod slowly and Nurse Ann hurries out of the room to retrieve the other Creepypastas. You saw that more and more of yourself was beginning to become shrouded by the dark essence, and it looked like you didn't have much time left...

The first person to barrel into the room not too long after Nurse Ann left was Sally. She screamed your name at the top of her lungs when she ran into the room and saw you. She ran and jumped straight onto you, wrapping her arms tightly around you, shaking and crying.