7 ⦻ Benevolent Murderers

"This door is all bloody. Why?"

"He likes to use it for his paintings."

"Paintings with blood?"

"Well, he's called the Bloody Painter."

(Y/N) gazed anxiously at the bleeding door, the first room the proxies had led her to, hesitant to knock upon it. The Bloody Painter? The name made her unsure. Maybe this 'painter' was some horrid monster killer covered in human blood. Maybe Hoodie and Masky wouldn't even get a chance to explain who she was before whoever this Bloody Painter was went ahead and attacked her.

"Do we have to meet him first? I see many other doors I'd rather see first instead of this one," (Y/N) muttered, turning her head to the other rooms down the hall. "Even if we were to show you to one of the others first, you would still have to eventually encounter Painter," Hoodie sighed, "besides, you shouldn't be afraid. He's considered one of the 'decent' ones here."

"Killers aren't decent, Hoodie," Masky grumbled, raising his fist to knock the door, "he may not be a nuisance like Jeff, but he's just as gruesome."

The door suddenly swung open just before Masky could knock, and a male with jet black hair rushed out of the room past the three, his long blue overcoat flowing behind him. (Y/N) noticed that he wore a white mask with a bloody painted smile and blackened eyeholes on it.

"Oh Painter? Are you busy?" Masky gasped, shocked at the sudden hustle. "We have someone w-"

The male abruptly turned to them and held up his hand, stopping Masky from continuing. "You want to introduce me to the new girl, (Y/N), right? I already know who she is..." He reaches forward and took (Y/N)'s hand shaking it. "But you don't know who I am. Bloody Painter is just my Creepypasta name, but you can refer to me by my real name, Helen...but only if I'm in a good mood..."

"Uhh....nice to meet you...Helen...?" (Y/N) responded, slightly crooking her head. She was a bit surprised by his sudden greeting. "I heard you outside my door. You thought I was some sort of monster because of the blood on my door?" Painter scoffed, shaking his head, "in any normal person's mind, I would be a monster, but not in the alienistic way you thought. I'm just as human as you."

He then raises his mask off his face and displayed a straight face at (Y/N), blinking his blue eyes for proof of his humanity, then he lowered it back on his face. "OK then. Sorry for assuming you were..." (Y/N) began, but Painter shook his head. "First assumptions are perfectly normal, I guess." He then turns away from (Y/N) and the proxies giving an annoyed sigh. "So to answer your question about me being busy Masky, I was until some black and white menace decided sneak in my room and steal my stuff," he sneered.

"Black and white menace, we all know who that is," Masky growled shaking his head, "what did he take."

"I was painting, of course, and left for one thing. When I came back, my paintbrushes were gone. And I know exactly where I left them."

"Hmm, but how do you know it was-"

"The crook left behind his scarf in my room and he didn't even notice," Painter scowled, holding up a long black and white scarf. "We'll see to him with you Painter, let's go," Hoodie said, taking the scarf from Painter and folding it in his hands. Painter nods and walks off down the long hallway, Masky following. (Y/N) unsure of what was going on and nervous of who they would meet next shadowed close behind Hoodie.

The group comes to a white door with the big Nihongo symbol 'Kage' or '影'. Masky rams his fist into the door, knocking; he seemed more angry than Painter did for some reason. "Open up, KageKao!" Masky yelled darkly, and the door slowly cracked open at his command. "nanιdəѕнoυĸanι мaѕυĸι-ѕan?" A small voice murmured from the inside. (Y/N) peeked from behind Hoodie and caught a glimpse of a black and white mask. "Kagekao, get out here," Masky demanded and after a short moment of hesitation, the door fully opened, revealing the figure behind.