When Will I Sleep? - Yoongi

Your typical BTS one shot, exhausted member :)
I needed a place to start, and with requests not being open yet (Edit: they are now, send me yours!) I just needed something to get this going, and then I read an insane one shot about Jungkook being exhausted, and I thought I'd try it myself.
This ones loooooong. Most of my oneshots tend to be around 2000-3000 words, but I got carried away 😵 oopsies.
My bias is Yoongi, for anyone who cares, and every other member is my bias wrecker 🥰
Anyways, enjoy my people 😊
xoxo
*******
Sleep.
It was a necessary part of life, purely for survival, although Yoongi would skip it if possible. To him, it was an interference, and there just weren't enough hours in the day.
But it was simply impossible to function without even a few hours of sleep a night, which is exactly why Min Yoongi was in the worst mood possible this morning.
3 days. He hadn't slept in three days, minus a 10 minute nap every now and then, and even though he'd gotten more work done in the past 72 hours than he had the entire 2 weeks previous, he was basically the walking, breathing epitome of what death looked like. He was sure of it.
He begged for sleep.
But of course, their packed schedules had interfered once again, and there they were, sitting around the table in the dorm, minutes before leaving for early morning rehearsals before going to a series of interviews later.
Namjoon has announced it over breakfast, after getting a not so happy call from their manager, telling them that their once *almost* free day was about to be filled yet again.
The thought killed Yoongi, but he knew that with the upcoming album, things were about to get massively busy yet again. It was just a case of preparing themselves, both mentally and physically, for it.
"We have quite a while in rehearsals so there's probably room for several longer breaks now and again. I thought that we could order lunch at the studio, before moving onto the interviews at around 11am." Namjoon announced, looking over the members and there occasional nods and grunts of approval.
"Why the sour faces. It'll be fun." Jimin added on, having watched each member also, standing and walking over to the living room to grab some last minute items and throwing them in his bag.
"Fun? I don't think you heard properly hyung, hours of rehearsals, followed by hours interviews." Jungkook groaned after the older member, shocked at his amount of enthusiasm at the god awful hour of the morning.
"Ahhh. I agree with Jimin, cheer up won't you." Hoseok smiled, laughing as both Yoongi and the youngest groaned in disapproval of their cheery attitude so early.
"I don't think i have ever had that much energy in my life, let alone at," he stopped, glancing down at his phone and groaning again, "6:15am."
Yoongi agreed silently, nodding along and keeping quiet, not wanting anyone to notice his extra moody attitude. He knew how the members got when they noticed something was off, and even though he was the second oldest, he could be babied just like one of the maknaes. As much as he loved the caring protectiveness of his brothers, there was no way he was ready for that. It was just, too full on, too much.
Hopefully he'd be able to catch an hour of sleep or two when the others were practising. They won't even notice I'm not there for a bit. He thought to himself in hope. Please don't notice.

Dance rehearsal was going, slowly.
Jin couldn't quite grasp some of the more difficult footwork, and Tae continued to step the wrong way several times, no matter how much it was drilled into his brain.
"Left Taehyung. Left." Hobi shouted once more, his stress levels continuing to rise. Yoongi knew he wasn't angry, not really, but after hours of dancing, it was too much.
Yoongi himself had took a backstep, not doing particularly well, or horrendously bad. Stay in the back, don't mess up. That's all Yoongi.
He just had to listen to himself, that's all.
After the second hour in the studio however, his head had started to spin, his eyesight going fuzzy. He had stopped for a moment, standing completely still and staring down at the ground, willing the pain and dizziness to just pass, please.
"Yoongi-hyung? You alright?"
Was someone talking to him? He swore he had heard his name, but his mind wouldn't let him register what was happening around him.
"Yoon? Everything okay?" Jin right?
The dizziness finally started to fade when a hand was placed gently on his shoulder, and he looked up slowly after making sure he was completely back to normal. Well maybe not completely. His head was still banging, and he was sweating profusely, but he was practising right? It was completely normal.
"What was that hyung?" Hoseok asked as he looked into Yoongis eyes, noticing the slight pause as the older man processed the question. "Think I just pushed a bit hard. I'll just grab some water and we'll carry on yeah?" Yoongi asked, begging the members to accept the lie. Most of them did, although they insisted he take a short break, sitting out to watch for 15 minutes or so. He gladly accepted, and walked over to a small chair on the adjacent wall, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge and sitting as Namjoon handed him a bottle of small white pills.
He looked at them, and then back up at the leader, "aspirin. I saw you clutching at your head earlier, thought you could do with some help there."
He thanked him gratefully, pouring 2 of the pills out into his hand and swallowing them with a gulp of water.
The pain in his head was slowly starting to he replaced by numbness, and the need to sleep became way too powerful as Yoongi struggled to fight anymore, letting himself drift off to the sound of synchronised footsteps and the beat of the music.