Mr.Ocean

I knocked on the basement door to make sure it was ok to come in.

"It's open!", I heard Tyler yell. I escorted myself inside and walked down a flight of stairs. Tyler was sitting on the floor with a cat in front of him. He looked like he was in a deep thought.

"Tyler", I said. I think I shocked him because he jumped a little. "Oh, I didn't know u were here", he said. I looked down at the floor and walked around to join him and the cat on the floor. "Yea, I had a little time to meet your friends and your brother", I said.

"Brother?", he said.

"Yeah...Earl?"

"Oh," he laughed,"that's not my real brother, he's just a really close friend"

"Mhm, like frank is, right?", I said sarcastically.

He laughed,"you here that running shower water?"

"Yeah..."

"Frank is in the shower"

"Sure he is..."

"I'm serious!"

It got quiet. "this is a nice basement", I said. There was a pink and white striped wall, another with cats on it, big picture frames with tyler and his friends, a bed with a canopy over it, a big donut on the wall, on the other, a big black spray painted upside down cross with "OFWGKTA" written in it.

I wonder what that was all about?

The couch was in front of the painting, and on the floor in front of tyler and near the bed were vinyl records. The record player was near the bed.

"thanks", he said, petting the cat.

"Who's that?", I asked pointing to the cat. "It's my little nigga tuts", he said, scratching the cats ear, "you can pet him if you want, he's friendly- unless your allergic, then you shouldn't pet him.

"I'm not. I love cats", I said as I put my hand near tuts. Both me and Tyler began to pet him. Tyler laughed and I smiled. He was cool , nothing like I expected working with him as a partner would be like. The project!

I almost forgot what I was here for. I was about to say something, but then I felt something on my hand. I looked down and Tyler had his hand over mines. I looked over and he had realized it, too. I blushed a little and he was smiling really hard." Sorry, I just- well...", he said.

"No, no it's cool, I just thought...uh", I didn't know what to say.

"Tyler, where's my special soap?" A voice said from behind us. We both looked back to see who it was. My jaw dropped.

"Frank?", I said in shock. Tyler smiled proudly, "who wouldn't believe me?"

"Um, hey....sorry if I interrupted something...", he said looking at us both. Tuts got up and ran to frank, intertwining himself between his ankles.

"Y-your one of my favorite singers...I didn't know you guys really knew each other", I said.

"But I kept telling you...", Tyler said.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you, tyler", I said hugging him. Tyler smiled and wrapped his arms around me back. "Can you give her an autograph, a T-shirt...something!", tyler said in a lovey tone.

"No- you, you don't have to if you were busy", I said.

"It's cool, I can get a tee from my room. Do you have anything special you want me to autograph?", frank said.

"Umm, I have a channel orange phone case...and a sharpie- in my bag"

"I'll go get the shirt".

"Frank, I used all that soap for my areas", tyler laughed.

"Fuck, you better be planning on getting me more, I had to use dove, I don't smell like my favorite"

"Sike, I'm kidding...it's under the sink. I use bacon soap on my dick to get bitches"

I laughed as I rummaged through my bag in search of the sharpie. Frank came back with an orange shirt with all the song names on the back and his face on the front. I finally found the sharpie and he signed the case. I was smiling hard, "thanks, frank", I said shyly," it was great meeting you".

"You, too. What's your name again?"

"chance"

"I'll remember you"

I squealed as he walked back into the room. I sat back down with tyler.

"So...how about that project?"