Lets play

"...i'm living life right now, man, and this what I'mma do 'till its over, 'till its over, but Its far from over!", Tyler and I sang as loud as we could. I was sitting on his lap on my couch and we were playing a drake sing along game I made up. His hands were wrapped around my waist and I clutched them tightly. We were bored as shit and we had nothing better to do.

"umm... Legend!", I said.

"when I pull up on a nigga, tell that nigga back, back", Tyler started, holding me tighter.

"I'm too good with these words watch a nigga back track", I smiled.

"If i die, all I know is i'm a mothafuckin legend, its too late for my city, I'm the youngest nigga reppin'!"

"oh my god, oh my god, if I die, i'm a legend", I sang.

"yo... You should do the Ginuwine part while I sing that part. The harmony would be tight", Tyler said in awe.

"sooo anxious, so see me at 11:30, i love the way you're talking dirty, said i'm", I sang.

"oh my god, that was beautiful, Chance", he gasped.

"tuh, I'm no Beyoncé or Aaliyah"

"well, you got Bey's sass and Aaliyahs looks...attitude like Rih, curves like Nicki", he laughed.

"don't lie to me, Ty!", I snickered.

"its true, well...close enough, but your the prettiest girl In the world to me, flaws and all, baby", he said. His smile made me melt. He leaned over my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

"aww, Tyler Gregory Haley, stop being so gushy", I said, turning around and kissing him back.

"I love you, Chancellor Menziel", he whispered.

"I love you, too, Tyler Gregory", I laughed. He tickled me and I laughed even harder.

"say it like you mean it!", He said.

"I love you deeply, deeply like Atlantic ocean deeply, I love you like Kanye loves Kanye, I love you sooo much...that-"

My phone started vibrating. It was a text from my mom.

"hey, I wont be able to make ithome tonight from work, and Sione is visiting his mom, so be safe, love you xoxo"

I tucked the phone back into my jacket pocket and leaned onto Tyler.

"you didn't finish saying it like you meant it", he whined. I turned around and leaned close into his face...

"how about you fuck me like you mean it?", I said seductively. His eyes got wide as saucers and I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs.

He sat on my bed and I unbuttoned his shirt.

"should we really be doing this?...now?",he said nervously.

"no one will be home all night...my moms at work and Sione is with his mom". I pulled off his pants and everything after. He leaned back and I pulled off my clothes. I climbed on top and he began to feel on me.

"wait...", he stopped.

"what?", I whimpered.

"condoms", he said, getting off the bed. He turned in the corner to put one on. I sat on the bed patiently (and awkwardly).

"how about you be on top this time?", I said.

"okay", he said. I leaned back and he climbed onto me. Moans filled the room and we tossed and turned on the bed in different positions. We continued until he climaxed. Tyler leaned onto the bed and I cuddlrd up next to him.

"round two?", he said, breathing heavily.

"yeah", I gasped. We went under the sheets and continued. Midway through round two, I heard the downstairs door slam. I popped up from the sheets.

"what?...what?", Tyler whispered.

"someones here", I said," get in the closet"

"will I be able to come out without being judged?", he smirked.

"just go in!", I hissed. I threw on my robe and a pair of pajama shorts. It felt awkward without underclothes, but know one would be able to tell. I went downstairs before anyone could come to me. No one was in the living room.
I walked to the kitchen.

"hello?", I said.

"oh, your here", a voice said. I knew it was Jade. I walked to the kitchen doorway and saw her putting her stuff in a bag. Why was she in the kitchen doing it, though?

"what are you doing here? Sione isn't home"

"oh, didn't you know, I got a key", she said, dangling it in my face with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"I thought for sure you would be at your boyfriends house...little whore", she said.

"coming from the bitch who's pregnant and don't even got a house or a job to take care of the baby", I snapped back. She looked up at me and walked towards me.

"listen, squally, you don't know my story, so dont judge this book by its fucking cover", she said ,"DON'T". Her eyes were red and she looked like she was going to cry. "Okay...", I thought. I just shrugged my shoulders and walked upstairs. Mood swings much? I heard the back door downstairs shut and knew she was leaving. I sat on my bed and looked out the window, waiting for her car to pull out of the garage. When I saw her leave, I knew the coast was clear.

"okay, she's gone", I said. Tyler came out the closet (no pun intended) naked.

"who was 'she'", he asked.

"Jade", I said," she came to get her things. She told me she expected me to be at your house, and she called me a whore, so when I clapped back on her, she wanted to get all emotional and tell me 'don't judge a book by its cover, you don't know its story', like shut the fuck up, you don't know mines either", I said.

"maybe she was raped", he said as he put his shirt on. Shit, I never thought about that...

"true..."

"but still, she didn't have to call you a whore...basically she stereotyped you and then got mad", he said.

"yeah! And then she gets mad when I say something", I said, rolling my eyes.

"don't stress it, babygirl". That word...babygirl.....it made me feel special. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a hug.

"I love you so much", I said.

"I love you even more"

"we should order chinese", I smirked.

"aye! Lets do it", he replied excitedly.