collapsed

Both have collapsed, albus ....ALBUS is it happening now? Yes i am afraid so miniver we need to get them both to the hospital wing  and keep the other students away from them until they can control it and that may take some time because we don't know how long it will take for them to complete the change so all that we can do now is go to the hospital wing make sure that they get there and that the other students are away from them before it starts now go miniver and make sure miss granger gets to the hospital wing safely and I will get severus to get Mr malfoy their safely as well. Miniver runs off as fast as she can towards Gryffindor Tower to find hermione granger before it's too late and the changing begins and if that happens and she isn't under control then she might end up hurting another student and if that happens then she would never forgive herself. Meanwhile severus snape has just been informed by albus dumbledore that it has started and that he has to hurry and get draco malfoy to the safety of the hospital wing as well as he may also hurt someone especially if both students don't come in to contact with each other but as always dumbledore keeps the important things that we need to know to himself so we don't even know what it is that is happening to my two favourite students (even though he would never admit it that he favored miss hermione granger to himself or to her) or what might happen to other students if the change starts before he gets draco to the hospital wing. Students watch as they see their head professors run down corridors towards their students common rooms. As minerva mcgonagall enters her houses common room she sees a big group of students that are crowding around what looks like is an unconscious student lying on the floor and she starts to worry about how much time she has left to get her to the hospital wing and how is she going to stop her friends Harry Potter, Ronald weasley and some other Gryffindors from coming to the hospital wing because they are sure to freak if they see their beloved princess in the same bed as the slytherin Prince but what they don't know is that it has to happen in order to help with the changing that they are both going to experience and that along with the new powers that they have awakened and need each other to control them but for the moment she need to get miss granger to the hospital wing and fast. Alright students please stand back and mr potter bring miss granger with me to the hospital wing now and mr weasley and everyone else stay here or i will remove 50 points for each and every person that disobeyed my orders now am i clear?.all the students in the room nod except hermione as harry caray's her unconscious body with him to professor mcgonagall and leaves the common room as everyone stays silent and hear the portrait door slam shut.

Professor what is wrong with hermione she was fine one minute then all of a sudden she's on the floor out cold and pale but i don't understand why she isn't ill and she has no wounds that i know of so why has this happened to her? Harry asked looking down at hermione's colorless face with a confused expression on his own face. Meanwhile snape was trying to get a massive group of slytherins out of the way so that he could get to his god son before he started changing but was having no luck in getting them to move so he decided to shout. Will everyone move out of the way and can mr zabini please bring draco here and come with me to the hospital wing and as for everyone else can stay here until i say so.As he finished shouting everyone had moved and blaise zabini had appeared next to a worried snape with an unconscious draco malfoy in his arms.snape want going to waste anymore time so he quickly left the common room and began heading towards the hospital wing with zabine quickly following in silence and soon made it to the hospital wing at exactly the same time a mcgonagall and harry arrived but unfortunately harry and blaise started to walking side by side which wasn't very good when carrying both hermione and draco because at that exact moment and just as harry and blaise fell into step with each other their magic powers recognized eachother but no one else in the room at that moment and created a protective shield to protect both hermione and draco but unfortunately repelled everyone else away from them and sent them flying back away form them.

sorry to leave it there and sorry if it seems short any way please tell me if you guys liked this first chapter 

ok bye for now my little cubs