Chapter 1-Valinor the Ranger

Chapter 1-Valinor

He was walking through the forest, his bow ready in his left hand and the branches and twigs snapped with every footstep. The trees covered most of the skies light, leaving little spots of sunshine penetrating through. Amant had run off chasing a squirrel or something. He had gone out hunting with Alli and she had run off also. So now he was just walking, looking for someone. Just then Amant appeared from behind a tree with what appeared to be half a squirrel, all bloody and torn up.

 Amant’s pelt was white, with smudges of brown dirt and dust stuck to it. His bright green eyes seemed to be looking into his soul. He dropped the bloody squirrel and sat down in front of him. His muzzle was all bloody and he began to try to lick the blood off.

 “There you are Val”, said a voice coming from behind him.

 It was Alli, she had one of her daggers drawn and full of blood. Her long blonde hair was tied in a ponytail, revealing her pointy ears pierced with jewelry. She wore her leather leggings with a loose cotton shirt. Her silver eyes were scanning him from head to toe. She also wore leather bracers and boots. He wore a similar outfit, except for the fact that his was full brown and green leather, with a hood that he added on.

 Stella was by her side, her pelt was cream colored and her eyes were pure gold. She was standing by Alli’s side staring at Val and Amant, licking her muzzle, as if deciding how they would taste.

 “Where you been”, he said.

 “I found something”, she replied.

 “Well I’m not interested”

 “You know you want too”, she said blinking her eyebrows uncontrollably.

 “Alli we shouldn’t, your mother will be worried if were out here too long”

 “Oh Val, come on, live a little”

 He knew he would end up regretting this decision, “show me the way”

 She cracked him quick smile.

 She quickly looked at Stella and they both walked off.

 Val looked at Amant, “Should we go boy”.

 Amant tilted his head and stuck his tongue out, leaving the slobber drip down unto the ground.

 “Ill take that as a yes. Come on boy”

 Amant got up and together they followed Alli and Stella.

 He caught up to Alli in no time. “Any hints about where were going”

 “Just relax Val”, she said rolling her eyes.

 “Where do you think your going”

 They spun around and Val quickly readied an arrow in his bow.

 “Whoa, whoa put that thing down Val”

 Val looked up to see Trevan sitting on a large branch, back lying against the tree, with one leg outstretched, while the other hung down. His dirty blonde hair was brushed perfectly straight, unlike Val’s which was long and scruffy, and down to his hips. He wore a similar outfit than Val, minus the hood. His bow was on his back with his two daggers by his side. At the base of the tree was Ramum lying down. Ramum’s red-brown fur was just as brushed as Trevans hair. He was licking his paws, probably trying to get blood off them. He temporarily stopped licking and looked at Val, his clear orange eyes stared at Val, then he went back to licking.

 Val put his bow down, “What are you doing here Trevan”.

 “I came to check on you”, he replied hopping down his branch.