Back To Reality

(Lisa's POV)

Monday came which means we're now back to school. Back to our normal lives.

I took my bike to school today and of course Jennie came with me. She decided to just catch a ride with me instead since she has no energy to drive today. I don't mind it though, I love it when she clings onto me whenever I drive. I love her warmth. Kekeke!

*At school*

We were joined immediately by Rosé and Jisoo when we stepped inside the campus.

Two subjects had passed and now it was lunch time. We got our foods, talked, and joked around as usual.

Third subject came and the teacher was babbling something about the history of Washington, I dunno, i'm not really in a mood to listen. Besides, i'll just study later, or maybe tomorrow.

Suddenly someone tapped me on my shoulder. It was Yeri.

"Umm... hey, Lis!" She half-whispered half-yelled.

"Wanna hang out later? Catch up or something? I've invited Seulgi and Irene, you know just like the old days? What do you say?" She added.

"If you want, you can take Jennie with you!" She added more.

I looked at my girlfriend with a "do you wanna come with me" look. I would actually love to go, I mean, I miss Irene and Seulgi. They were like my second close friends well besides Rosie. Chaeng always comes first.

They transferred schools on the other side of the town after Yeri went to Korea. So, yeah I don't really see them every day, we kept in touch on social medias, but that was it.

Jennie smiled and said.

"Oh no, no, I don't have to come. You can go babe!" She whispered.

"Sure?" I mouthed.

"Mmhmm." She hummed in response.

"It'll just be quick, I promise!" I whispered.

Jennie smiled once again and I swear to God, I just died. She's so beautiful.

I blinked a couple of times to get myself out of my own trance and turned around to Yeri and agreed to what she have suggested.

"Alrighty! I'll text you the deats later. Oh wait did you change your number or something?" She whispered.

"Nope, still the same." I said.

"Mmkay, see you later then!" She said.

All classes have now ended and i've already received a text from Yeri that we'll meet up on our usual place that we hung out and ate. The coffee shop that serves alcohols and beers, it's like a coffee shop/bar. It was down town which was like 5 blocks away from our campus.

She also wanted to catch a ride with me because apparently her car broke down over the weekend and just had to be repaired. I told her that i'll just bring Jennie home and i'll come back for her later.

Jennie saw the texts and she said.

"Babe, it's okay, you can go! I can just take a cab or catch a ride with Jisoo unnie! I'll be fine!" Jennie said with a reassuring smile.

"Uh-uh, nope! I will take you home either you want it or not! C'mon babe! Hop in!" I said while placing my extra helmet on her.