Double Date

(Chaeyoung/Rosé's POV)

Today was the day, our date. A fucking date with Jisoo Kim. I actually did not expect that i'll like her this fast! I'm happy that I already told Lisa about my relationship with Jisoo. Since, you know Lisa had a thing for her before.

I checked myself last time on the mirror. I smirked because I looked hot! Not to brag but, I really do hahaha! I was wearing my favourite black loose shirt partnered with my black skinny jeans, that by the way, showed my curves. I grabbed my white fur jacket and went to my car.

I texted Jisoo that I was on my way to her house.

After 20 minutes of driving I arrived in Jisoo's house. I hopped off my car and knocked on her door. I am so fidgety, probably because I am so nervous right now! Why am I even nervous? The hell!

I was cut off by my thoughts when the door suddenly opened. It was Jisoo. Ohmygod! Just wow! Yepoeo! She's really something else!

"How do I look?" She said cutting me off my trance.

"Hmm? Oh umm... you look beautiful!" I said and smiled with sincerity.

"Thanks!" She smiled and I saw a little tint of red on her cheeks. Damn! She's so pretty!

"Umm, these are for you!" I said and gave her the flowers that I bought earlier on my way here.

"Wow! These are pretty! Thank you!" She said.

I was surprised when she tiptoed and kissed me on my cheek. She kissed me! On my fucking cheek!!! What the hell Jisoo!

"Let's go!" She said and quickly went inside my car.

This girl will definitely be the death of me.

After 10 minutes of driving we have arrived in the mall.

I quickly get out of my car, rushed to the other side and opened the car door for her.

"What a gentlewoman! Thanks." She said and smiled very prettily. I was in awe.

"My pleasure!" I smiled.

I quickly texted Lisa that we already arrived here in the mall. I actually don't know what we'll be doing here today. Maybe we'll watch a movie and then eat or maybe go to an arcade or something.

"There they are!" Jisoo said. I quickly looked where she was pointing and there they were, the two love birds, holding hands. Wow, that was fast!

"Hey Manoban!" I yelled my best friend's last name.

"Wassup wassup!" Lisa said while walking towards us.

"I see you guys made a HUGE progress!" I said teasingly while wiggling my eyebrows and pointing my lips to their hands.

I saw the two of them blush.

Ha! Look who's whipped!

"Stop it Chaeyoungie! Not in front of my girl!" Lisa said. I saw Jennie's eyes widen.

"Stop teasing Lisa, Chipmunk!" Jisoo said. Oh shit!

"Chipmunk????!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!" Lisa said while laughing very annoyingly. Ugh! She will not stop calling me this from now on.

"Let's just go! Damn it!" I said and huffed in annoyance. I grabbed Jisoo's hand and walked away from the annoying Lalisa Manoban.

——————————————————————

(Jisoo's POV)

I was taken aback when Rosé took my hand and dragged me out of the laughing Lisa. By the way, her reaction was priceless when I called her "Chipmunk". She's so cute!