A Different Beginning

(Lisa's POV)

*KRRIIINGGGG*

"ARRGGGHHH!!!" I groaned, I don't wanna get up, five more minutes and i'll get up.

"LISA PRANPIYA MANOBAN! GET UP HONEY OR YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" My mom shouted from downstairs and that got me up and glance at the clock.

"Shit, i'm gonna be late for class!" I quickly gt up and did my morning routine. I can't believe i'm already a senior. I'm gonna go to college soon. I'm gonna miss my high school life. They say that high school life is the best of all, and they are true. But i'm also excited and at the same time terrified to go to college. My life begins there you know and I have to be responsible for myself.

After I hurriedly done my morning routine, I got down quickly and greeted my dad and mom a good morning.

"Good Morning Dad and Mom! I have to go, i'm gonna be late! I love you guys! Bye!" After I greeted them, I quickly ran to my motorbike and drove off to school.

"Okay, be careful on your way, honey! Love you too!" Mom said and waved me goodbye.

*At school*

"Yaahhh!! Manoban!!!!" I smirked, because I already know who's voice is that.

"Stop yelling, it's too early Rosie!" I said and covered my ears because of the loudness of my best friend's voice.

"Oopss sorry, i'm just really excited I guess. It's our senior year Lisa, can you believe it? We'll be going to college soon." She said while tearing up. My best friend is such a softie.

"Stop that! We still have a year to enjoy our life here! Stop thinking and just think of the parties that we'll go to this year!!!! Oh and the girls we'll see on each party!!!!" I said in the most enthusiastic way and that made my best friend change her mood to a more happy one.

"You. Are. Right!!!!!!! Ohmygod!!!!!!" Rosé said while clapping her hands like a seal. This friend of mine. Aish.

"Have you seen Jisoo unnie? She's getting more beautiful each day, dude! Don't get me wrong, I still hate her guts." Rosé said that got my heart beating franticly by the sound of her name. Jisoo Kim. So pretty.

"Hey! Earth to Manoban! Yaaahh!" Rosé shouted that snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh..erm I haven't seen her yet." I said and pouted my lips.

"Don't pout Lisaya, look behind you!!!" Rosé said and without hesitation I turned around and saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, beside her is her best friend, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. Jisoo Kim is the second prettiest girl here in our school, the first one is Jennie. Everyone is saying she is the most prettiest one here but for me its Jisoo Kim. My Jisoo Kim.

They were talking to a bunch of people while suddenly Jisoo turned to my direction and waved at us. Yep, we're friends and she knows how I feel for her, probably because i've tried confessing so many times but she also kept rejecting me. She said she's in love with someone else, that by the way is my best friend Rosé. We've already talked about this, as you can see we are fine. Very much fine. I huffed in annoyance.

"Hey! You're thinking about it again." Rosé tapped my shoulder that got me out my trance. She noticed how I huffed, I guess. Who wouldn't?

"Heads up, they're coming." Rosé said, she surely knows what I was thinking, she really is my best friend.

"Hey guys!! What's up?" Jisoo said and I smiled and greeted her in return. Rosé also greeted them. I looked at the girl beside her and she keeps on averting her eyes anywhere but me. Why do I find that cute? Ohmygod!

"Hey guys" Jennie smiled and said it with a shy tone. How adorable. What did I say? Did I find her adorable? What is happening to me?

"Heyyy!!" Rosé and I said it in unison.

"So what classes do you guys have?" Rosé asked.

"Uhm well, me and Jennie have a different schedule. Here is mine." Jisoo said and showed her schedule to us.

"What? We have the same schedule! Ugh!" Rosé said in annoyance. She doesn't quite like Jisoo actually, she said she doesn't like the ways she treats people. She's a bitch, as she said. She's not tho, she's just being herself, I guess. Like being straightforward. I don't know maybe because I have feelings for her, that's why i'm protecting her haha.

"How 'bout you Lisaya?" Jisoo asked me. I took out my schedule and showed it to everyone else.

"Erm... we have the same schedule." Jennie said with a shy tone. Why is she being shy? She's not like this. Hmm, well maybe because we don't really talk that much. And I don't know her at all.

As I recalled what she said, we do have the same schedule. I was a bit nervous and excited at the same time. As i've said before, we were never close, we have never actually shared a conversation. I hope I can get to know her better, maybe this is the year to get to know her. I smiled.

"That's great!!!" I said with a smile that every girl here in our campus would die for it. Keke i'm so full of myself, I know.

-----------------------

(Jennie's POV)

I couldn't help but stare at her smile. Ugh. She's gotten more beautiful and much cooler this year. I couldn't help myself but to be shy, a while ago. She's even cooler than the other guys here. Her appeal is just, wow. Okay, I have a confession to make. I have like a little crush on Lisa. Okay let me rephrase that, I have a BIG crush on Lisa. Who wouldn't? Just look at her! This is stressing me out. Since, I know she likes Jisoo unnie, I haven't got the chance to reveal my feelings for her. Ugh, i'm so stressed.

*KRRIIINGGGGG*

The bell rang, that got me out of my thoughts. I hope she didn't notice how I stared at her. That would be embarrassing.

"Let's go guys, don't wanna make a bad impression on our first day!!!" Rosé said

"Cmon, let's go Jenjen!" Lisa said, wait did she just gave me a nickname? On our first day? What??? Wait ohmygod!!! I am so stressed ugh, stop beating so loudly heart!

I quickly followed her since her legs are much longer than mine, I have to keep up.

We were walking side by side now in the hallway. I wanted to take a quick glance at her. Suddenly when I turned my head, she also quickly glanced at me at the same time. Ohmygod we made eye contact. I was blushing really hard, so I quickly averted my eyes to the other side. I hope she didn't noticed my blushing. Ugh.

Every girl and even boys in the hallway were like this...

"Ohmygod Lisa, you're so hot!"

"Damn beautiful!"

"Call me!"

"You've gotten hotter!"

I looked at her. She was fucking smirking. She knows that she's hot. Ugh. I know that she's a player. I know she flirts with a lot of girls. I guess that's why she flirts a lot, because she likes Jisoo unnie and it's not reciprocated.

God! I hate her. But, I also like her a lot. This is so frustrating.

----------------------

FIRST CHAPTER IS DONE OMGGGG, Hope you guys like the beginning ;)

Should i continue or nah? Comment down.

MGA MARE NAUUBUSAN AKO NG ENGLISH DITO HA 😂😂😂

#JENLISAPADINMGAULOL