The Plan

(Lisa's POV)

Today is now Thursday and we're in our first period. I looked at my left and there she was, listening so attentively to the teacher. I can't help but smile. She noticed my stares and mouthed a "What?".

"Yepo." I mouthed back and smiled.

She showed me her gummy smile and damn, I died. I just died. Kekeke!

Time is so fast when you spend most of the time with the one that you love. Omg love? Do I love her? But we're not actually official yet. I'm actually thinking of asking her to be officially mine. Hmm... maybe i'll ask her tomorrow on our second double date. I'm gonna need my best friend's help!

It was now lunch time and me and Jennie went to the cafeteria. We were joined by two of our best friends after we sat on our table.

"Chaeng!!! I have to talk to you about something! Soccer related hahaha! Why don't you guys get some food while Rosé and I talk!" I said trying to be cool and relaxed. It wasn't actually about soccer. I was gonna ask my best friend for help. About asking Jennie to be officially mine.

"What do you mean? Haven't we talke-"

"This one's new! Coach just gave me a text awhile ago!" I said ever so quickly and cutting off Rosé.

"Mmkay! You guys go ahead!" Rosé said signalling Jennie and Jisoo to buy their food and ours of course.

"Let's go unnie!" Jennie said to Jisoo.

When they got out of our sight. I immediately pulled Rosie out of the cafeteria.

"What? What? What the fuck are you doing?!" She said with a shocked and angry expression.

"I wasn't gonna talk to you about soccer! Damn it! I was gonna ask you for help! I want to ask Jennie officially to be my girlfriend!" I said.

"OH. MY. GOD!!!! Is this true??? The Lalisa Manoban? The international playgirl? Asking a girl? To be her girlfriend? I can't believe this!!" Rosé exclaimed.

"Stop it!! So,will you? Will you help me?" I asked.

"OF COURSE! Anything for my bestie! My changed bestie, by the way!" Rosé said, teasing me again.

"YAAASSS!!! Thank you Chaeyoung-ah!!" I said and I hugged her ever so tightly.

"Y-Yah! I c-can't breaaaaathhhh!!!" Rosé said, gasping for air.

After that talk, we immediately went to our seats. I told Chaeng about my romantic plan and she couldn't believe that me, "The Lalisa Manoban" planned a romantic dinner. Well, I couldn't believe it either but you know how it is. When you're in love, you just get all romantic and mushy even if you're not.

The day went by so quickly and I was now at my house. Jennie dropped me off at my house. These past few days, I wasn't actually riding my bike. What? I just wanted to be with Jennie! So yeah, everyday I was catching a ride with her.

It was just 8 pm. I was so busy because I called the florist, the restaurant, and I also went outside to buy a ring! It's not like a proposal ring but you know just a promise ring. We'll get there eventually, the proposal I mean. Oh I sure hope Jennie says yes. Ohmygod!

The plan is; Tomorrow we will still go to the fun park but me and Chaeng will catch a ride together since we have a fake "meeting" in soccer. We just told the girls that we'll see them there on the fun park. I am so smart! Kekeke!

Then I will ask 8 random people to give Jennie a white rose together with a sweet little note. Kekeke! I'm turning into a cheeseballs!

It's 8 since that was the date of our first time together. You know feelings, kissing, and "more".

After planning everything, I immediately went to bed. I was exhausted.

I quickly texted Jennie a goodnight message and after a minute, someone was calling me. It was Jennie of course.

"Heyyyy." She said sounding so sleepy. Ohhh how I want to cuddle her!

"Hi babeeee." I said having the same energy.

She chuckled.

"What? Why the chuckle?" I asked.

"I was just thinking that you sound so hot with a sleepy voice." She said giggling.

"Stop giggling! I might go there to your house right this instant!" I said chuckling.

"No one's stopping you!" Jennie said. I swear even if we were just talking on a phone, I can see her beautiful smirk. Damn Jennie! I didn't even think twice. I just got my hoodie and now, I was already on my way to her house.

——————————————————————

(Jennie's POV)

"I'm coming babe!"  that was the last thing she said when she dropped the phone call.

I was got all excited when she said she was coming over. I miss her! Even if we are always together in school. I don't know but today she seemed a little busy. I understand her though. I'm an understanding girlfriend. Wait girlfriend? We're not even official yet! I sighed. I hope she asks me sooner or later or i'll be the one to ask her!

Minutes later, I received a text from Lisa saying that she is already here. I quickly opened the front door for her and we quickly went inside my room. What? Stop having dirty thoughts guys! We just watched movies and ate popcorn. Well... yeah we made out sometimes but nothing more. We just cuddled throughout the movie.

I let her sleep here in my room since tomorrow we don't have our first period. I told mom that she'll be staying her. I don't want my mom to get all shocked when she opens the door and see a girl beside me.

So yeah, we fell asleep while cuddling each other. I love this feeling. I hope to just stay here at this moment! Kekeke!

——————————————————————

KEKEKE ARE YOU GUYS READYYYY??? NEXT UPDATE IS GUNNA GET CHEESIER!!!

OH AND SOMEONE ASKED FOR A DOUBLE UPDATE SO YEAH HER YOU GOOO!!!! Hope you like it!!!!

WOOOOO SHEEETTT MGA MARE ANG LALANDI NG MGA GAGA AHHAHAHAHA

#JENLISAPADINMGAULOL