No Strings Attached

It had been over four weeks since Rose had started dating August, and she can finally say she was digging this guy. They had spent hours on the phone just talking with each other many times at night, and he's been wining and dining her since they've met. She kept her eyes open though, and still remained aware around him but at the same time she was really warming up to him. She liked him.

August on the other hand was struggling to keep his composure around Rose. Normally it wouldn't of never took him this long to get into a bitch panties; a few smooth words and maybe one to two dates would of instantly gotten him the cookies, but Rose was different. She was so content and strict that he still didn't get a chance to kiss her yet. It's been close to a month since they've been dating, what kind of shit was that? He was growing impatient, but at the same time he wasn't going to give up. Rose was a special kind of woman that he hasn't dealt with in a long time. She was beautiful, has great conversation, owned her own business, has a banging body, and at the same time she's a virgin. I mean could it get any better than that? He wasn't going to pass that up, especially since he made that bet with Spoof, but at the same time he wasn't going to hesitate to dip into a few honeys until he got in between Rose's lovely legs. After all a man has needs.

"I'm here for my 5 o'clock appointment," August said to the secretary.

She smiled, and stood up. "Let me go see if they're ready for you handsome," she cooed, batting her eyelashes at him before turning around and adding a little switch to her walk. 

August smirked, and simply took a seat on the couch as he waited for them to call him in. He had a photo shoot to do for his upcoming album release that was dropping in a few weeks. He had a lot to do, but was thankful for the opportunity. It took him a lot to get to where he was at now, and he'd do anything to keep that status unless it was upgrading to something better.

"They're ready for you sir," the secretary said, as she made her way back over to her desk.

"Thank you Ms.."

" Jones...But you can call me anything you like baby," she purred.

August chuckled, and he nodded. "I'll keep that in mind Ms. Jones," he said, walking back to the studio room. 

"Aw, Mr. Alsina I see you've had made it here on time. I really appreciate that, because a lot of other artists show up late," said a man wearing a red bow tie. " I'm David," he said, sticking out his hand. " Your photographer will be with you shortly; I must tell you she's the best at what she does. But, she's also a little pushy so watch out," he laughed.

"Please," August chuckled, "There's no woman in the world that the youngin can't handle," he smiled.

"You say that now, but wait til you meet her," David laughed, before leaving the room.

August shook his head, and began to wonder around the studio glancing at the photos that was hung up on the wall. "He wasn't lying," he muttered. "This woman is good."

"You like what you see?" 

August turned around smoothly when he heard a soft voice speak up behind him. "Yeah, I do." He licked his lips, and let his eyes travel up her honey toned legs, to her ample bosom, to her plump lips, and stopping at her beautiful hazel eyes. He then realized that he had saw this woman many times before but where?

"I'm Lisa...Lisa Mack," she grinned, sticking out her hand. "I'll be your photographer for the day."

"Lisa? Rose's friend right?" he smiled, now remembering that he had saw her at the club when he first approached Rose, and then the night when he first took her out.

"That's me. I see you remembered," she smirked.

" How can I forget?" he replied, looking her over.