Clubbin

"Girl we need to go out tonight. I'm sick of being in this house, and Chris has been tripping lately," her friend Lisa said in the phone.

" You know the club is not my scene," Rose responded, "Plus I got so much work here to do at the boutique. I got a new shipment coming in tomorrow, and I got to be there to make sure everything goes smoothly and-"

"Bitch if you don't shut up! You always working and worrying about that boutique," Lisa snapped. "You going out with me and the girls tonight. No if's, and's, or but's about it. Now get ya ass dressed cause I'll be coming through in about an hour to come get you," she said.

Before Rose could say anything Lisa had already hung up the phone. "No this heffa didn't," she muttered, placing her phone on the hook. She sighed deeply knowing that there was know way she was going to get out of this.

Lisa was her best friend. They had met in middle school, and ever since they've became friends they were inseparable. I mean those two did almost everything together. But ever since Rose opened up her boutique her time was limited, and that meant she wouldn't be able to hang out or do certain things with Lisa like they use to. However, Lisa always found a way to get Rose out of the house and away from the boutique for some late night fun.

"Might as well get ready," she mumbled, heading to her bathroom and cutting the shower on. She hooked up her galaxy to her speakers and she started to play Slow Down by a group called R2BEES. It was one of her 'get ready' songs.

See (da da da da)

Baby (da da da da)

You go chop banana

From Ghana

O na na na na na na na na na

She sung alone as she grabbed her exfoliating sponge and squirted some warm vanilla sugar shower cream on it, and scrubbed it on her skin.

Sexy lady

See that sexy girl from Ghana

She too fine

One of a kind

I call her sexy Nana

Yeeeaaaahhh! Ah

She killing inside

I can’t deny her (ya ya ya)

Q-Beats dropping instrumentals straight from Ghana (ya ya)

She swayed her hips in the shower loving the way the upbeat song put her in the mood to dance. But she quickly got out after rinsing off her body; she knew she only had a limited amount of time.

See I’ve been killing every show

I’ve been rocking every party

Where the sexy ladies pull up and do the dutty whine for me

See I’ve been killing every show

Everyday I’m getting money

And I wanna spend it all on the girl of my dreams

And that’s you my queen

Rose sighed, and she quickly sat down to start on her hair and makeup. Even though her hair was already long and beautiful she loved to rock her weave; so she quickly installed some pieces, and then brushed her teeth before applying her face.

She applied a tad bit of blush, some mascara, and stained her lips with matte red lipstick. Then she quickly wanded her hair with her Amkia 5p interchangeable part wand.

"Damn, I got ten minutes!"

She quickly ran to her closet and rummaged through her things to find something to wear. You would think the girl would already have something to wear seeing as she owned a boutique, but even still she had trouble trying to figure out what she was going to wear on certain days; and today was one of those days.

She eventually decided on a black and white jumpsuit. The top was a white bandage top that exposed parts of her back and her sides while the pants were black, flowy, and sheer. Sexy but still classy.

BANG. BANG. BANG.

"Shit," she mumbled, searching for a pair of shoes and a clutch to go with her outfit. " I'M COMING!" she screamed still scanning her closet for the last two items she would need to complete her look.

She finally decided on a pair of nude Louis Vuitton pumps, and matching clutch to go with it. She checked herself in the mirror before going to open door for Lisa.

"Damn bitch what took you so long?!" she said, a frown shown on her face. However, it was quickly replaced by a deep grin when she saw her outfit. "You look good girl," she said, admiring what Rose was rocking. That girl had taste.

"Thank you," she said, doing a twirl before giving her an air kiss. "So where we going tonight?!" she asked, grabbing her keys and locking her place up after they stepped out.

"You'll see when we get there," Lisa said, grabbing Rose's hand, and leading her down the hall. "But first we got to go pick up the rest of these hoes first," she said, referring to Loren and Ashley.

Rose laughed, and she climbed onto the elevator with her. "You a fool Lisa," she said shaking her head.

Lisa laughed with her, and stepped off the elevator once they reached the bottom floor. She looked her friend over once more before grinning once again, "Girl you look so good we gone finally get you a man tonight, and you gone get you some dick!" she screamed, making everybody looking their way.

"Oh my God," Rose muttered, covering her now red face with her clutch as she guided her crazy ass friend out of the lobby and to her car.