Untitled Part 30

August

" Damn girl," August groaned, closing his eyes as he enjoyed the warmth of this shorty mouth. He had brought her back home from the club. He wrapped his long slender fingers inside her hair, and guided her head up and down her shaft.

" Yo, August I got that information you was looking for!" Spoof said as he just walked in inside his loft, and tossed the paper down onto the table.

" Nigga do you know how to knock?" August yelled, causing the girl to jump up. He stood up, and fixed his self up before reaching inside his wallet, and pulling out some money. " Buy yourself something nice," he said to her, before tossing the money at her. He went to wash his hands, before making his way over to the table to see what information Spoof collected up.

" Hey, if you ever need another job you can call me!" Spoof yelled after the girl as he watched her scurry out of the loft. He snickered, and turned his attention back to August to see his reaction on what he collected. " I finally found her."

August nodded, and he began to scan over everything that was presented right in front of him. " Miami huh?" he mumbled, looking at everything. " So, that's where she disappeared to. How the hell did I not pick that up after all this time, and I'm always in Miami?"

" The girl is good at covering her tracks! It's clear that she didn't want to be found."

" And I bet all this time Loren and Ashley knew about this too!" he muttered, throwing the paper down onto the table.

" Well, of course they did man. You know their bond is tight like no other," Spoof chimed in. " They didn't tell you because of what happened between you and Rose. They're just looking out for their girl man so I can completely understand why they didn't tell you a thing about Rose."

If looks could kill Spoof would have been dead right now. " Who the hell side are you on?"

Throwing his hands up in the air Spoof took a step back, and just looked at him. " I know I'm your boy but I'm on their side man. That girl was really hurt by everything that happened. From finding out that you and her old nigga was cheating on her the whole time, and on top of that it was with someone very close to her. Then that same bitch pushed her down the stairs, and she lost the baby..."

" ENOUGH!" August yelled, turning on his heel and walking off. He couldn't bare to hear none of that. Rose was someone he never got over; even with it being two years in since he last saw her. He was an asshole to her, and he knew that all to well. But, to know that because of him playing both sides and fucking with lunatic Lisa behind her back it all resulted in Rose losing their child which is something he never got over. To know that he was the may reason behind all this drama killed him inside. He knew being worried about Rose like this after all this time wasn't healthy, but he couldn't help him self. He never had something like in his life, and to know that he fucked it all up because he was too busy trying to be out in these streets with a bunch of women is what drove her away was hard for him to deal with. He couldn't stand it!

" I'm sorry man I was out of line for that," Spoof said, fixing them both up a drink. " So, what do you want to do?"

August took the drink from him, and thought long and hard before finally responding. " I want to go see her."

" Man what?" Spoof said, looking at August like he was crazy. " Are you trying to die? You know that girl doesn't want to have a thing to do with you."

" I know man, but I have to at least see if she is okay. I never shook her, and I just need to know man. I feel like I need to be there for her," he replied. " I need her!"

Spoof nodded, sitting his glass down, and going to gather up all the information. " Alright man I'm going to book a ticket for the both of us to go down there this weekend. I don't need your crazy ass getting into some shit like last time," he said, preparing to leave. " I'll call you once I get everything taken care of!"

______________________________________________

Lisa

I bet you all have been wondering where I've been the last two years, and what I've been up too since you last heard from me. Well, if you must know I've been residing at the Georgia Regional Hospital in Savannah, and I guess you can say it isn't so bad as I expected when I was forced to come around here.

I bet you all are wondering how I got here.

Well, once word got out that I was losing my mind and going crazy over August they felt I was emotionally disturbed, and sent me down to this place. Of course they didn't know about what I did to Rose, or so I thought, but at this point I really didn't care if they did or didn't because I got what I wanted out of that situation, and I wasn't done just yet.

I wanted more, needed more, and I wanted August. 

Sure, he didn't want to have shit to do with me after he found out what I did that exposed us together, but I had to do whatever was necessary to make sure he ended up all mines. I didn't like that I had to share him with her. She got everything she ever wanted, and here I am at home lonely because Chris was always gone every time turn around.

 Now that nigga is gone for good.

At first I felt kind of bad for taking out the man I was married too for quite some time now, but it was time for a new thing, and August just so happens to be that new thing that I was looking for all along. Knowing that he was still out there was the only thing that was actually keeping me sane inside this place. But, in just a few weeks I'd finally get the chance to leave and make my next move. Little do they know though I have someone very close to me that's out taking care of my dirty deed right now for the right price since I'm in here, and by the sound of things everything is going just as plan. 

Okay, so I know this is a short chapter but I wanted to give y'all something today. If some of y'all don't know I'm in college so it's been kinda of hard to write but since my schedule is different this semester I have more free time. So, I'm currently working on the next chapter. However, I wanted to know y'all opinion on what I should do with this story since I can't make up my mind. I've been thinking about starting another book, and have another version to this only it'll take place in Miami of course. But, then I was thinking that maybe I could just continue on with what I'm doing right now, and just continue on adding chapters to this. Just tell me what y'all think and I'll go off that! Thank you! :)