Never Enough

"Chris!" Lisa yelled out as she gripped onto the sheets of her California King bed while he pounded her sweet plump ass from behind. She had just got off from her cycle some days ago, and her hormones were raging.

"Whose pussy is this Lisa?" he snarled, grabbing a handful of her weave and yanking her head back. 

"Yours baby," she cried out, her eyes rolling back into her head.

"I can't hear you Lisa.." he growled, pounding her wet cunt over and over non stop.

"YOURS!" she screamed as her legs began to tremble."I'm...I'm...Oh God I'm cumming," she cried. Her hips bucked, and she creamed all over his shaft. Seconds later he was following right behind her; releasing his hot load inside of her.

"Damn lil mama," he groaned, falling onto his back. " You never put it down like that before, what's gotten into you?" he asked, turning to look at her.

"I just miss you Chris," Lisa responded. "You're never home anymore, and when you're here we hardly ever spend much time together because you're always so busy working," she said to him.

Chris rolled his eyes, and sat up. "Which reminds me...I got shit to handle at the office so I got to leave," he said, leaning over and kissing her cheek before getting up and heading to the bathroom for a hot shower.

"What!" she snapped, getting up and running right after him. "You just got here Chris..."

"Yeah, well I'm just leaving as well. I got business to take care of Lisa, don't start your bitching alright," he said to her,  as he climbed into the shower and washed the scent of their sex off of him. 

"Fuck you," she cried, as tears began to fill her eyes. She didn't know why she always fell for his shit, but it happened a lot. He would never be home, and the times that he would be here he'd only proceed to fuck her and then leave. Sometimes he'd shower her with gifts to keep her happy, but not this time. It was just a quick fuck, and then there he goes off to handle whatever business he needed to take care of.

Minutes later Chris came out the bathroom fully dressed, and ready to go. He sighed, and headed over to a sad looking Lisa. "Look baby I'm sorry. I just got a lot of things to do lately, but I can assure you things will change. I'll be around more often," he sweet talked her.

Lisa turned to look him straight in the eyes. "That's what you said last time Chris. Now it's the same ole shit again. When is this shit going to stop?" she asked. "I need you here with me," she said to him.

"I'm sorry baby," he said, and with that he silenced her with a simple kiss to her pouty lips, and he left her there to sulk. 

Lisa was hurt. She felt used, because whenever he did have time for her sex was all he wanted. He never wanted to talk or do anything other than rolling around in the sheets. She was tired of it.

However, she wasn't so perfect either. Lisa had her own little thing going on that kept her from always crying over Chris ungrateful ass. The only time she was shedding tears is when she was home alone, in bed, by her damn self. It wasn't fair because she was a good woman, and good looking one too. I mean what man would leave this home alone? Obviously Chris happened to be one. Not for long though. She refused to spend lonely nights in her bed when he wasn't acting right. That was going to change, and it was going to change right now. She pulled out her phone, and dialed up Mike, Rose's ex.

I know what you all are thinking! Rose is supposed to be her girl, and even though her and Mike were done with each other years ago she still didn't care that they use to be together. Hell, Lisa was the reason they broke up in the first place only Rose didn't know that. She just knew that Mike was messing around on her, but she didn't know that Lisa was the girl he was messing around on her with. Some best friend!

"Hello!" Mike yelled into the phone.

"Damn nigga lower your voice," Lisa yelled back into the phone. "I wanted to see what you were on tonight. I'm kinda lonely."

"Lonely huh?" Mike chuckled into the phone. "I think it's more than that Lisa. You miss this dick huh?"

Lisa pulled the phone back and just stared at before rolling her eyes and responding back to him. "Mike please just come over tonight. Chris won't be back anytime soon."

"Alright," Mike said into the phone. "Let me get dressed and I'll be over in a few," he told her before hanging up the phone.

Lisa smiled, and quickly got up to go put her dirty sheets into the wash and replace them with new ones. She then hopped into the shower, and quickly washed off her body so that she wouldn't have the scent of Chris on her.

knock knock knock

"Damn, this nigga here already!" She quickly jumped into something sexy, before rushing to the door. "Hi," she purred.

Mike licked his lips, and made his way through. "You really know how to turn a nigga on Lisa."

"I try," she giggled, closing the door. "I've missed you so much," she cooed, jumping on him and kissing at his neck.

"Mmm, you do huh?" he asked, palming her ass. "If you miss me so much why do you only call me when that nigga ain't around?"

"You know I can't have him suspecting anything Mike.."

He sighed, and placed her onto her feet before going to the fridge and grabbing himself something to drink. "Same excuse.."

Lisa pouted and followed behind him. "Don't be like that baby," she said, standing in front of him. "You know if he finds out he'll kill me, and it'll surely give back to Rose. I can't have that happen," she said sweetly. When she saw that he wasn't going for it she did exactly what she always do to take his mind off of things. "Let me make it up to you baby," she said, kissing him before dropping to her knees and pulling his dick out.

"Lisa!" he breathed, watching her stroke his pipe. One thing he knew this girl was good at was giving head. I mean she was so good she could give super head a run for her money.

She opened her mouth wide, and didn't hesitate to take him deep into her throat. "Mm," she moaned, bobbing her head back and forth. She gently tugged at his balls in one hand while using the other to stroke him as she sucked the living hell out of his tip.

"Fuck!" he groaned, grabbing the back of her head and forcing her further down his shaft. "Mmm suck that shit," he grunted.

She giggled, and continued to pleasure him. Soon, he released his load off into her mouth and she swallowed every bit. He loved those nasty bitches, and Lisa was one. However he wasn't completely satisfied. "Bend over ma," he said.

Lisa smirked, and she bent over the counter giving him a full view of her soaked cunt.

He licked his lips, and slipped his fingers inside of her. After feeling her up he didn't waste no time after that, and began to give her back shots across the counter all night long.