Disclaimer

Hello, everyone! ImberLapis here, and welcome to My Name is Loto.

   If you came here because of Cora-chan's recommendation, then it makes me happy to know you're interested in learning more about Loto, and I hope you enjoy my take on Caelum and a few of its characters!

Now, for those who have found this story on their own and without Cora's recommendation, this story takes place in the world she created for her AU Pokéfic The Isles of Gracidea and stars a supporting character that appears in several of that story's chapters, that character being the titular Loto. Loto is actually my character, created when Cora asked me if I'd like to make a character for tIoG. Obviously, I agreed. But as a result of this character's creation, I really wanted to write out his backstory because he honestly has a lot to him.

For those who haven't read tIoG but still want to read this one, you do not need to have read tIoG to understand this story, as that world's contents will be introduced and described in a new reader-friendly way. Anyways, I'm sorry for the long-winded explanation.

On to the content warnings, this story contains several, and these include:
•Moderate blood and violence, including violence against minors and animals (Pokémon)
•Semi-graphic descriptions
•Moderate occurrences/references to death and murder as well as mentionings
•Themes and instances that reference depression
•Moderate references to the consumption of alcohol
•Light implications of substance abuse
•Light sexual references as well as references to sexual assault

   If it wasn't already evident, the world of Caelum is not a kind one, as shown in tIoG. But despite the amount of dark themes mentioned here, none of it will be described enough to warrant a Mature rating. If you are still interested in reading on, I hope you enjoy the story.