Acknowledgements

So we're finally here. I can't believe this story is over. I mean, I finished its initial draft at the end of July, but I've been editing it to the day I'm posting this part, and I know I'll be editing it until the due date for the 2019 PWA. But I'll save the repetitive words of astonishment and get right to my thanks.

First off, I want to name a couple people I want to give thanks to.
•_Micah-Drew_
•Candydazzle
•OfficialRed-
•prism_soul
Thank you for your votes and comments. You know I appreciate them greatly!

And now here are some people I want to give special thanks to.

JunieWeathers
I'm sort of astonished that you stuck with MNiL throughout its entire run, to be honest. You don't seem to be too big a fan of violence, gore, or dark themes, so seeing your votes and comments on every chapter of this story amazed me (in the best way of course)! But of course I appreciated them to no end, and I loved seeing your reactions to certain parts. I could always count on you for interesting and fun comments. But now that this story is over, I think you know what I'm going to ask you next. ;)

CapricornSiren
You came into this story halfway through its posting, and you stuck with it the whole way. If it wasn't your entertaining comments, then it was the amazing fan cover you made. Just the fact that you loved the story enough to make a cover for it made me feel so happy. Thank you again!

blue___22
It makes me feel a bit honored that MNiL was your introduction to the world of Caelum (don't kill me for saying that, Cora!). I really hope it got you interested in tIoG. But I loved seeing your perspective on things as a newbie, and I love and appreciate to no end how you're helping me edit this story. Thank you especially for suggesting the prologue rewrite and proofreading it once it was finished, and thank you for any future help that you provide!

Cora-chan
Where do I even start? You already know how many thanks I have for you, but I could and want to give you more. Thank you for letting me use your world and characters; I hope young Cyryl and their parents were portrayed how you would've wanted them to be. Thank you for letting me add to Caelum's lore. Thank you for all the proofreading and idea-running you've done. Thank you for sticking with me every step of the way for this story. And thank you for letting me create Loto in the first place! I'm sure you would've just made a character of your own, but you let me create this frozen thin mint, Icy-Hot, smol jalapeño, and I'm eternally grateful for it. Thanks to you, I finally wrote my first fanfic that starred an OC. For me, that's a major accomplishment! Oh, and you're welcome for the magician type-advantage (partially on that one), magician type-advantage instincts, and constellation ideas! But really, thank you. Thank you so much!

In addition to those thanks, thank you to everyone who has read this story. Whether you read as this story was being posted or after its completion, I thank you regardless. This story has reached an amazing 2k reads at the time of completion, and that's so much more than I thought it would get.

If you're interested, I posted an editorial for this story in my random book It's A Secret to (Almost) Everyone where I discuss details about the writing process of this story, the characters and their development, and just my general thoughts on MNiL. It's a long part, but if you read through this story, then a 5k-word editorial should be nothing! Either way, I hope you enjoyed My Name is Loto, and I'll hopefully see you in whatever I write next. ImberLapis, out!