The nighmares never leave

Annabeth had fallen asleep safe and secure in Percy's arms, wishing for a dreamless sleep. But as a demi-god, she has some of the worst luck ever.

It's a terrible dream of when the curses tortured Percy. She could not watch this, she'd never been able to see any of this before, as she'd been blind before, now though, seeing Percy gasp and struggling to breathe let alone move, it was something she couldn't believe was happening and she couldn't do anything to help him.

Then it all changed, and it was Annabeth being tortured and Percy had to watch. He was crying his eyes out and trying to look away but whenever he did there was some force that would turn his head around again forced him to watch. He had to watch his best friend and girlfriend helpless and in pain whilst not being able to do anything about it.

He was facing a hard enough torture as it was being here in hell, but seeing her as she cried and screamed out in pain it broke him. She tried to stay strong looking at Percy, seeing the look in his eyes, it lit a fire inside of her and she felt like she could do anything, including breaking these curses that gripped her in this hell. Suddenly everything was frozen.

The events stopped and fizzled out, something shook her and whispered in a calm and soothing voice to her, saying "wake up, it's only a dream I won't let anything hurt you. Not again, come on Annabeth, wake up." She soon woke up from the dream state only to see Percy sigh and pull her into a bone crushing hug.

"Thank the gods, Wise Girl, you were in that state for half an hour." he says as he kissed her on the head and she leant on his chest. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked in a soothing voice.

She just shook her head, content in just being in his company after that ordeal. It is 5:30 now and so she just laid there thinking and recovering from the dream. There is a comfortable silence. That is until seaweed brain talks

"5:30 I think that is a new record for sleeping!" he says that knowing smirk playing on his lips as he leans in.

"Shut up seaweed brain or I'll call you Perseus." She replied whilst rolling her eyes.

"Make me!" he says cheekily, smirking, Annabeth came up with an idea and reached behind her head, grabbing her pillow and smothering Percy with it. He just laughed and tried to tickle her in retaliation, but eventually thy both stopped, just smiling down at each other.

"get up loser, you need to shower and I need to get back to my cabin without the harpies killing me, wish me luck," she said with a grin on her face.

They hugged by the door, exchanging chaste kisses with one another before Annabeth headed back to her cabin and back in to her bed, pulled out her laptop and got started on the next renovation plans for Olympus to occupy her mind from the events of the early morning.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

Thanks for reading guys. If you do not like percebeth then you are a traitor to fangirls/boys everywhere any way

Luv ya

Sushi