Chapter Four (4)

Sehun took a glimpse at the woman beside him. He found Hayoung alone at the park that they usually go if one of them is sad. But the thing is, she is alone. What if something happen to her and what if.....Sehun just having a headache thinking about it.

"So, you still don't want talk to me even you made me this worried?" Sehun trying make her say something to ease his heart. Hayoung just remain silent and don't even bother look at him. Sometimes Sehun feel wonder how he can remain by her side through all these years.

"Hayoung-ah....." still silent feel the entire car. Okay, that's it. Sehun patient already reach the limit. Even though Sehun loves her very much, but then this woman keep poking his wall. Suddenly Sehun press the emergency brake and make Hayoung dump to the dashboard.

"What's wrong with you Sehun-ah? We can get into an accident!" Hayoung sound so mad.

"So, you still have your voice? I thought you already lost it and I'm the one who supposed ask that question. What's wrong with you?" Sehun raise his voice a little bit.

"Don't you know how worried I am? What if something happen to you? You don't even replied to my call and pick up my call." Sehun look over her eyes and he saw a brim of tears already feel it.

'Damn it!' one thing that Sehun doesn't like at all, her tears. Especially because of him.

"Hayoung-ah..." Sehun slow down his voice.

"It's true, you already change. I know it, I just your burden. Why don't you tell me directly? Why I must heard it from other person, especially your girlfriend? It's hurt you know!" Hayoung already crying like the world is crush over. Sehun just look at her dumfound.

'My girlfriend? I don't remember if I already confess to her?'

"Wait... wait a minute, my girlfriend? Hayoung, I don't have any girlfriend. At least for now." Hayoung stop crying and look at Sehun's face. Well, she can tell by his face that he's honest.

"Then, who is the one who claim she's your girlfriend?"

"Okay, tell me who and when she told this lies?" Sehun already feel headache by hearing all those things. Hayoung told Sehun everything what happened in the café and Hyeri even showed her the picture of them kissing.

"Ahh, that Hyeri. Nope, she's not my girlfriend. She confessed her feeling to me back then but I don't accepted it."

"Why?" ask Hayoung curiously.

"Is it obvious? Because I don't like her" Sehun rolling his eyes.

"But why you kissed her? You said you don't like her"

"Correction, she's the one who kissed me, not I'm kissing her or we're kissing." Hayoung glare at Sehun as she don't feel satisfied to his answer. Sehun turns to her,

"Okay, like this. Hyeri is one of the cheerleaders for our basketball team. From that I know her and last night I'm surprised that she's coming to the party. But knowing Chanyeol as a social butterfly I don't doubt it. He must invited anyone that he know. Then, she said she has something to tell me. So when we go other place she kiss me so sudden. I don't even have time to stop her" Hayoung crossed her arms,

"But then, she doesn't have any right to make me out from your life. I'm your bestfriend!"

"Alright, I know. Just ignore her okay? She's not my girlfriend and you're still the most important in my life." Hayoung turns at him,

"Promise? You'll stay by my side forever and ever" Hayoung put out her pinky finger

"Promise." Sehun clicks his finger with her.