Twenty Five

Georgia felt the hot sun pouring in on her face, making her rub her eyes in annoyance.

"Good morning, sunshine."

"Turn off the sun." Georgia replied, flopping back down on her bed. Zac rolled over and wrapped his arm around her waist, his thumb rubbing the bare skin of her rib cage.

"You know I'd do anything for you, babe, but I don't think that's possible." Zac laughed, pulling her in closer.

Georgia narrowed her eyes. "I don't believe you." She sat up, the sheet wrapped around her bare chest as she leaned over the side of the bed to collect her baggy sleep shirt and her underwear. Once she was dressed, Georgia stretched her arms up above her head, groaning happily as her muscles pulled and stretched after a good night sleep. She ran her fingers through her long hair and began French braiding one side. Zac leaned up on his elbow to watch her, amazed at every small thing she did. Once she's finished braiding both sides of her hair, Georgia stood up and did another full body stretch, giving Zac the perfect view of her baby pink boy shorts as her shirt rode up.

"Nice bum, where ya from?" He joked, reaching out from the bed and giving her behind a smack.

"You're a pervert." Georgia scolded him, wagging her finger in his face. Zac reached off the bed and tugged on her hand, trying to get her back in bed.

"Come on," he whined as he pulled.

"Why?" Georgia raised an eyebrow comically. "Didn't you have enough of me last night?"

Zac sat up, a smirk on his lips. "There's no such thing as having too much of a good thing, princess." Georgia blushed, picking at her nails. "And besides, no ones home."

Georgia took in the sight before her; a beautiful tanned boy with shaggy brown hair, a killer pair of chocolate brown eyes, and the softest lips she'd ever encountered, sitting naked in her bed, wanting to have another round. Georgia bit her lip as she looked Zac up and down.

Finally, she grinned and hopped back in bed.

XxxxxX

Some time later, once Zac and Georgia had both showered and got dressed, they were in the truck driving to go get some lunch.

"I have to stop and get some gas or we'll be walking," Zac said as he pulled into a gas station.

"I'm peeing," Georgia said as she opened the door. Zac put the pump into the trucks gas tank, and began pumping. Georgia swung open the door to the store and went in.

After doing her business, she stood at the sink and washed her hands. A young girl came into the bathroom, probably around 18. She stopped and looked at Georgia.

"Hey- are you Georgia Walters?" The girl asked nicely.

Georgia raises her eyebrows as she dried her hands. "Uh- yeah, I guess so."

"Oh my gosh, I love your music!!" The girl said excitedly.

"Oh- thank you! I really appreciate that," Georgia smiles at the girl.

"It's not problem- hey, can I ask you something?"

"Uh, sure." Georgia nodded.

"Is Zac Hanson your boyfriend?" The girl asked excitedly. "I saw you getting out of his truck."

Georgia was quick to shake her head no, before opening the door to the bathroom. "No, he's not my boyfriend. We're.. just friends, I guess."

The girl nodded, knowing Georgia was lying.

"Anyway, it was nice meeting you. I've gotta run!"

Georgia flew out of the bathroom, through the store and back out into the parking lot. She hopped in the truck, where Zac was waiting for her. He gave her a grin and then started the truck. Georgia felt uneasy.

The girl who had cornered Georgia in the bathroom came out big the store, and both Georgia and Zac watched her get in to a black Saturn Ion, which sped away as fast as it could.

"Oh, shit." They both said at the same time.

Turns out, that girl had a friend driving that car. A friend named Kate.