One

Georgia fell onto her couch after one of the longest days of her life.

After having a couple of over-the-phone radio interviews, a photo shoot, going shopping for Bailee's summer clothes, and cleaning her house top to bottom, she was beat. Bailee was a tough case to get in bed tonight. She kept screaming and fighting Georgia, until she finally fell asleep with her brow furrowed, and her little lips in a pout.

Besides all that, Georgia still had to pack for her and Bailee to return to Tulsa. Just as she was getting their suitcases from the storage room, her cellphone buzzed in the back pocket of her jeans.

"Hello?"

"Hi, baby."

"Mom!" Georgia sighed into the phone.

"What are you up to?"

"Just about to start packing my suitcase. My god, Mom, Bailee was a total nightmare to put down tonight. Screaming, kicking, everything. I'm so tired I might fall asleep in my suitcase."

Georgia's mom laughed on the other end of the phone. "She sounds just like you when you were her age. As stubborn as an old goat."

"Are you telling me it's only going to get worse?" Georgia half joked.

"If she turns out to be like you, then she's going to be trouble."

"Thanks, Mom." Georgia said dryly. "I'm so excited to come home. I miss my room. And you, of course."

Which wasn't a lie. She hasn't been home since she left. Her mother and brother Charlie have never met Bailee, so Georgia was mostly excited to have them meet her.

"Have you given any thought of what you might say to-"

"Nope. I don't plan on chasing him down either to talk to him. He left for tour, called me twice, then I never heard from him after. He doesn't deserve to have me talk to him."

"Georgia, baby, I think he should know about-"

"Nope."

"Don't you think he should know his child? And not just by the paparazzi pictures that end up on TV and online rag sites?"

"Absolutely not." Georgia stated firmly.

Georgia's mother sighed heavily. "Oh, Georgia. Why do you have to make these things so hard?"

"I have to go, Mom. I'll see you in a few days,okay?" Georgia felt awful.

"Yes, darling. I'll pick you up at the airport at noon."

"Okay. Bye Mommy, I love you."

"I love you too, angel."

XxxxxX

Georgia slept almost the entire flight, only waking when Bailee did, who was asleep in Georgia's arms.

"Come on, Bails. We're here." Georgia got up from her makeshift bed in First Class, setting Bailee down to quickly change her Pull-Up.

"We gon see gramma?" Bailee asked with a grin, as Georgia carried her off the plane. A flight attendant was behind them, wheeling their suitcases. One perk Georgia didn't mind with being famous, was having someone else carry her bags.

"Yes, we're going to see Grandma."

"This way, Ms Walters." The flight attendant lead Georgia down a private hallway, as the public had been tipped off that she was arriving. "Your mother is down this way."

Georgia followed the flight attendant, and the closer she got to the end of the hallway, the louder her mothers voice was. The flight attendant knocked on a solid wood door, and it swung open quickly.

"Georgia!" Her mother exclaimed, her eyes filled with happy tears. Georgia placed Bailee on her feet.

"Mom," Georgia sighed happily, as her mother grabbed her up in her arms. Her mother held her daughters face in her hands, kissing her forehead and cheeks.

"So beautiful." Her mother sobbed. "Oh, baby I've missed you so much."

Georgia started to cry too. "I missed you too, Mama. I don't know how I've gone without you for so long."

"Mommy?" Bailee whispered, pulling on the hem of Georgia's dress. Georgia picked her daughter up, and Bailee promptly hid her face in Georgia's neck.

"Bailee, this is Grandma." Georgia whispered to the little girl. "Say hi."

"Hi," she replied shyly.

"Well hello, Bailee. You are just adorable. What a pretty dress you have on!" Georgia's mother spoke softly to the toddler.

"Tanks. Mommy bought it." Bailee states matter of factly, losing her shyness.

Georgia followed her mother down the long hallway to a back door of the airport. Her old car was there waiting, and Georgia couldn't help but smile. That car held so many memories.

She buckled Bailee into the pink and green car seat, then climbed excitedly into the drivers seat, while her mom got into the passenger.

"I figured you'd want to drive old Kenneth around again." Her mother laughed, and Georgia laughed at the name she'd given her car.

"Oh god, these are still here." Georgia unhooked an old pair of white sunglasses from her rear view mirror. "I can't believe these were ever in style. And I can't believe I wore them."

"There's a surprise at the house for you. I think you'll really like it."

"What is it, Mom?!"

"I can't say."

Georgia bugged her mother the whole way home, but she wouldn't budge. Annoyed, Georgia got her and Bailee's bags out of the trunk and headed towards the house.

"Wow, Mommy! Big house!" Bailee shouted, running after her mom.

Georgia got to the front door and found it open, which was strange. Her mother never left the front door open. She dropped her bags in the porch and took a deep breath in. She smiled; her old house still smelled like apple cinnamon candles and fresh cookies.

"Baby, do you want a snack?" She called to her daughter.

"I'd love one." A familiar voice came from the kitchen table. Georgia whipped around and saw someone sitting there, a big grin on their face.

XxxX

Hey guys, I apologize this was so long coming out. I've had a lot of writers block with the sequel. I have so many ideas of where it could go but I can't seem to write them out in a way that makes sense. So with that being said, Changes is going on a TEMPORARY hiatus, until I can figure my shit out. However, whenever I feel inspired to write a chapter, I will and I'll post it.

In the meantime, if any of you are a fan of old Magcon (Nash & Hayes Grier, Cameron Dallas, Matt Espinosa, the Jacks, etc) I'll have a magcon/Matt Espinosa story coming out fairly soon. It's a different story for me to write, I think.  I'm really hoping it does well.

Again, thank you all for being so patient.

WHO DO YOU THINK IS SITTING AT THE TABLE? Leave me comments with your ideas!