Five

Two days before the wedding, Georgia was driving around town, trying to find shoes for Bailee, since she'd forgotten to pack some before they left LA.

Georgia and Bailee would both be wearing light purple coloured dresses with white black shoes. Georgia's dresswas more form fitting and hugged her hips, and she'd be wearing a plain pair of black heels. Bailee's was super poofy and sparkly, perfect for a little girl, and Georgia was trying her hardest to find her little black shoes, but was having no luck anywhere.

Georgia's phone rang in her purse just as she was getting out of her car to go into yet another store. It was a number she didn't recognize, but she answered it anyway.

"Hello?"

"Georgia?!"

"Yes, who's this?"

"It's Natalie! Oh Georgia, I'm so glad I caught you!"

"Is everything okay?" Georgia asked immediately, feeling panicked by Natalie's tone.

"No! Everything is absolutely not okay!" Natalie burst into tears, sobbing loudly through the phone.

"Where are you? I'll come meet you right now," Georgia got back into her car and started it up.

"Can I come over? I'm near your house." Natalie sniffed.

"Sure, just go on inside if the door is unlocked. I'll be there as soon as I can."

XxxX

"And to top it all off, one of my bridesmaids has the stomach flu and can't be in the wedding!" Natalie wailed, covering her face with her hands.

"Wow." Georgia was speechless. Natalie had been talking for over 10 minutes about all the things that were going wrong with the wedding. "I'm sorry, Natalie. I can't imagine how stressed out you are."

Natalie sniffed and wiped her nose on a napkin that Georgia had given her. Georgia sipped her sweet tea, feeling sympathetic towards the older girl.

"Which reminds me, Georgia. I need a huge favour. And you can say no, of course, but I figure I would ask anyway."

"Spit it out, Natalie!"

"One of my bridesmaids has pneumonia and I need you to walk in her place in the wedding."

XxxxX
Well.
Sorry it's been so long. I've been going through a lot of things in my personal life and unfortunately writing has taken the back burner for now. I'm really trying to get better at putting out chapters. Please be patient with me, I'm doing my best!

Thank you, as always, for reading! And please leave your feedback :)