His phone made a beep causing him to stop. Well I continued, I kissed him all around his jawline,his chin all over his face.

He picked up his phone and read through I guess a message. He placed his hands on my shoulder and pulled me away gently. "Anu stop" he muttered.

"No... No please don't let me stop. Baby just... Please" I mummbled as I tried to kiss him back. He held me ,stopping me. But I was still trying, I really need this.

"I said Stop it!" I stopped abruptly as he yelled. I looked at him and  he was angry. He pushed me on the bed and stood up from the bed. He was saying something that I can't make out. He picked up his phone and his shirt before leaving out the room.

My stare never left him. A tear dropped on my hand. I can't explain what I feel right now. For a while there, I felt he really wanted me. I know he did. He was the Khalifa I really needed then. He showed me, I saw it. .

Everything changed as soon as he got that text? Who could've texted him to make him reject me in that manner? What was the text about? What is happening? I need answers.
This feeling is killing me. I couldn't help anymore as tears continuous fell out of my eyes.

I rolled myself up in a ball and cried. I cried my eyes out, I said a little prayer as I cried before drifting to sleep

🌺🌺🌺🌺

"You seriously don't know how happy I am to have you here" 

My Friend Adebola is in the city for a while, so she stopped by to visit.

"Is it your fault. When you forgot about all your Lagos friends totally. Khalifa stole you away from us completely" I smiled.

"So what's up. How's life, business nko "  I asked.

"Hmmm my sister, life is good and business is going smoothly. We are just waiting any reasonable Bros to show up "

"Don't worry, very soon. "

"Gbam!. I know I wanted to tell you something. You know this your friend,that one that was amongst your Bridal trains  during your wedding.. that flat one na. She's dark like this, her lips are like this... remember na"

"Are you talking about Doyin?"

"Yes she's the one. I saw her yesterday, we exchanged greetings and she told me she is now staying in Abuja."

"Doyin.. are you sure it's the same Doyin "

"What do you mean. Are you telling me I don't know Doyin again. That I told you was looking at Ego's boyfriend during your wedding "

"She's in Abuja, and she couldn't even call me or stop by to say hi. Na wa o. "

"Seriously. I was like hey sup now. Wetin you come do for Abj and she replied, I just dey her for the main o. "

I scoffed shaking my head " well that one is her business. Abeg what do you have at home. I am hungry"

"Bala! Balaraba!"

"Please can you just help me prepare something for my friend. Anything nice... Thank you "

"Where's Mr. Muhammadan"

"He's out with his guys jare"

"See how good your husband is treating you. Chai . When would all this Yoruba Demon have sense so I can choose one. Abi maybe I should try Hausa Demons too "

I laughed shaking my head " Not only Hausa Demon, you would soon see ijebu Demons"

She was about to sit upright when she fell her bag on the floor making all her belongings pour out . Something caught my attention.