Cute note

Yo, remember the whole new au where Michael stole Jeremy's corgi Tam?

Well I just found out the existence of a golden retriever and a German Sheppard mix and I feel in love with it, and now I think it fits Tam more

Heeres the Tam fanart I did

In my opinion, Mr. Heere got Tam when Jeremy was 14 or so, and Tam was like Jeremy new therapist and stuff. I believe when Michael found out it became a joke between them that Michael would steal Tam and Jeremy would have to burn his Bob Marley album to get Tam back.

Also, the reason why Tam has a red bandanna is because Michael and Jeremy went shopping once and saw a blue and red bandanna and fought over what colour they'd buy. Jeremy didn't have any money on him and Michael was paying at the time so that explains why they got the red one.

Jeremy pretends to be all tsundere with it, claiming that he didn't want Tam to have the red one. But really, he loves it because it reminds him of Michael so much that when he's alone with Tam and not with Michael it'll feel like he is with Michael.

So say for example, if Jeremy is feeling so sad and is feeling too scared to talk to anyone about his feelings he could take comfort with Tam because it would feel like he was with Michael.

This means, that in this au the SQUIP incident never happened. Because Jeremy didn't feel the need to be cool as long as he had Michael and Tam

Tam loves his dads