Shaking [Reprise]

Joe Iconis is going home~
Back to his office!
Joe Iconis is going hOME!~
That's right,
back to his office!
Joe Iconis is gOING HOME
LORD YOU'VE BEEN A SQUIP
FOR SOO LOONG!
———————————————
Also, I made a clingy friend today

Joe Iconis is going home~Back to his office!Joe Iconis is going hOME!~That's right, back to his office!Joe Iconis is gOING HOMELORD YOU'VE BEEN A SQUIPFOR SOO LOONG!———————————————Also, I made a clingy friend today

———————————————
'Okay listen heere you little gay.'
Joe walked up and poked Michael in the face, glaring at him. Michael is very uncomfortable.

'Drink the Mountain Dew red, and then you two can go fuck yourselves and save the pitiful children and stuff.' Michael nodded, still uncomfortable. I raise a brow, and grab the Mountain Dew red. I hand it to Michael.

Michael opens the bottle. 'Before you take it Michael, I need to speak to someone first.' Joe says, smirking. Michael gulps, 'Okay?'

'Okay listen sad gays and bisexuals, and straights, if those still exist.'
Excuse me-
'Shut up, it's my time to shine.'
But the fourthwalls already damaged enough
'That's your fault, you've been writing this shit show the whole time and made me a dick so yeah. Shut the fuck up.'
Jeez, okay.

'Okay, so listen up losers.'
#Notmyjoeiconis
'Shut up, you bloody gay.'

'Listen up, kids.
It's time for you to understand that the author has realised that once one SQUIPped gays takes a sip of the Mountain Dew red and stuff, all the SQUIPped gays blow up as well and stuff. So, we're just gonna pretend that that doesn't happen. For story purposes, okay?'

Joe came back to the story, with a very insulted author watching his every move. Michael and I felt like we were on pause, and when we saw Joe again. We looked at eachother in confusion, but shrugged.

'Okay Michael, drink this.' Joe said, picking up the Mountain Dew red and shoving it in Michaels hands 'Then you kids can have hot, gay sex all weekend!' I wheezed and Michael squeaked 'But Joe-'

'Michael just drink the fucking Mountain Dew red.' Joe hissed, tapping his foot impatiently. Michael gulped and nodded, he opened it and pressed it to his lips.

'Oh, by the way. Excuse some mild discomfort, please. Warning; it may hurt like a motherfucker.' Joe said, as Michael chucked down the Mountain Dew red. He choked at Joes words and looked at him 'Wha-'

I blink and the next thing I know, Michaels screaming in pain like before, Joe is saying what I can assume are curses in Japanese and Michaels name, and also glitching. All I did was jump back and then to Michaels side and watch as he snaps his head back and emitted a decibel-shatter sonic scream. I scream his name as he collapses and Joe disappears, for good.