The play (Pt. 2)

According to twitter, this is agaychicken

———————————————-

The doors of the entrance to the room were opened, and out came

Your mama

I'm so sorry

The doors of the entrance to the room were opened, and out came. . .
'Michael makes an entrance!'

I beam with joy at the sight of my boyfriend, the whole crowd is flabbergastered and don't know how to react. The comment section is wild! And wait-

MATHEW STOP BREATHING ON MY HAND
thank you

'Michael!'
Michael ran over to me and helped me stand to my feet. I pulled him into a quick hug, whispering so many 'I miss you's and 'I'm so glad your here!'s.
Michael smiled whispering sweet nothings in my ear before pulling away and glaring at the evil author.

'Oh~ did your little boyfriend come to save you?' The evil author cooed. A boy of our age in the audience pointed to the evil author and screamed 'Homophobic motherfu-' only to be shushed by what seems to be his friend. 'C-Connor, it's j-just a school play.'

Right, yes. Just a school play. Haha!

Michael smirked, 'Indeed I did, and with my own refreshment!' He lifted up a bottle of Mountain Dew red dramatically. The evil author gasped, and shuffled back. 'Is that-'
'Mountain Dew red!' Michael laughed, watching as the SQUIP looked intimated by a bottle of Mountain Dew red.

I laughed, and pointed at him. 'Yeah! We totally did our research.' I told him, watching as Jenna Rolan smiled brightly.

The boy from before, Connor yelled 'This is WAY too good for a school play, Evan!' To his friend. This Evan kid seemed to shrink into his own little shell of anxiety, only to he hushed with apologises by Connor and an eye roll from a boy with popcorn in his hands. 'Evan, control your boyfriend. Connor, control your boyfriend.'
'WE'RE NOT DATING JARED-'

'Can you three like, lower the volume. I mean, the show must go ommh?' Jenna Rolan said, making the SQUIP threw his hand through his hair in a somewhat attempt to relieve stress, before he whipped around to Jenna's direction and said 'Vocal chords: block! Kung Fu fists: activate!'

Jenna's words had trailed off, and suddenly she started attacking Michael. Michael dodged and jumped to my side, and grabs my hand. The SQUIP grins, 'You like games, don't cha Michael? Well have fun playing Apocalypse of The Damned! In real life!' While the SQUIP was talking, he was distracting Michael. Making Jenna hit the bottle of Mountain Dew red out of Michaels grasp.