He is starting to be more chill

I like the game uno,,,
———————————————
Michael took me home and left without his hoodie, because I have been wearing it.

I text him several times, he ignores me. Strange.

Michael you left ur hoodie with me

Michael?

Do you want ur hoodie or nah

Michael Mell

Do ya want me to give it to you trm?

Michael

Oi

Player 1

Hmm lets see,,, what can I do to make u answer me??

Bob Marley sucks

He didn't respond to that, he left it on read though

Micha

Hey hey you you

Michael Mell

Mister Mell

ok ok I'll give u ur hood trm, ok?

See ya trm, player 1

I clutch my phone and frown, I clutch the hoodie.

I ended up crying myself asleep. Clutching my pillow, I'm being dramatic. He is just ignoring me, he might've just fallen asleep as soon as he got home. Maybe he was just hiding his pain.

I woke up the next morning, I didn't bother masturbating. I did change shirts though, I wore a long sleeved black shirt under Michaels hoodie. Since I will take it off later and give it back to him.

I walk to school, missing the bus again. Sadly not getting a snarky remark from Michael today, that's fine though. I'm not mad, I smile.

As usual, people buzz an chatter. Some kids looked at me, and I hear some of the whispers but I don't bother to actually hear what they say. But I do see who is talking.

I look behind my shoulder to them. I saw Chloe, Brooke, and Jenna, but they were a distraction because I later got a friendly visit from Rich again. 'Yo, tall-ass!' He glared at me, 'So, where's my money?'

I gulp 'Crap, u-uh'

Michael walked beside Rich and I . . .

(For anyone reading there used to be art here, but it was old and I didn't have a grasp of what I wanted my design of Michael to be, so now I've taken it off the story. It you'd like a redraw, let me know. Your feedback may encourage me to redraw it!! ^_^)

He was in a long sleeved jumper, and it wasn't his CREEPS one! And some gray jeans.

Rich smirked, 'Oh look Jeremy, it's your boyfriend.' Michael blinked around, he looked at Rich confused. 'What?'

Rich walked toward him 'Oh don't even deny your obvious relationship this time, Michael. It's very clear that you two are—' Rich experienced a jolt.

Rich beamed at Michael 'You got one!' Michael blinked and then chuckled 'Yeah—' Rich lifted his arm, I gasped and ran forward 'Don't hit him!'

Instead, Rich wrapped an arm around Michaels neck.
'Michael, this is awesome!' He then added 'I mean, I could've used the money. Things are kinda rough at home, if you know what I'm sayin' . . .'

Michael blinked, and then said 'Yeah, . . . My mother . . . Drinks too?'  He turned and looked to someone like: where did that come from?

Honestly I have the same question, where did that come from? Neither of Michaels mothers drink unless the two were doing it together or out on a date! They never got drunk at home, not once!

Rich grinned, 'Yo, fucking parents, right?' He looked down, 'My dad usually passes out by nine,' he beamed 'you should come over, play Xbox!' He looked like he wanted to add something, but he didn't.

'You know. . .  With a SQUIP. . . The only controller you need, is your mind! Michael smiled and nodded, and watched as Rich scadadled to Jake. Michael looked to his side in confusion.

I was confused, but I shrugged it off. I walked to him, 'Michael what was all of that about?' I asked, Michel blinked. He didn't look at me.

'Um,' I look to where he could possibly be looking too. 'Michael?' I look back at him, he smiled and starts walking away. I squeak and follow him, 'Michael!'

Michael walked past Chloe, Brooke, and Jenna who surprisingly waved at him. Michael looked confused, but waved back with a smile. I ran to his side, 'Michael!' He beamed and clutched the straps of his new, black backpack.

He got a new backpack . . .
I clutch the straps of my backpack, the one that still has 'BOYF' written on it.
. . . Okay, that's fine.

I watched as he walked into his first class, the bell rung and I was quickly surrounded by chattering and buzzing students. I stare blankly, feeling my grip tighten on the hoodie.

I slowly walk to the bathroom, skipping classes to cry instead.

I'm guessing this is the start of him becoming cool. Popular, powerful, incredible. He was already incredible, just the way he was . . .

He is becoming cool, without me. Even though he said that we'd always have each other's back . . .

I'm never gonna be the cool guy, I'm more the one whose left out. Of all the characters at school, I am not the one who the stories about . . .

He could've been the one to help me out, but now he's out and about. He's probably getting taught how to thrive. Someone helping him do more than survive . . .

And it wasn't me . . .

I pull down my sleeves as I walk into play rehearsal, cautious that someone might see. I see Michael hanging with the popular squad, but Jake wasn't there. I noticed Rich and Christine looked distressed.

I walk to Christine, and shakily ask 'I-Is this seat taken-n?' I look behind my shoulder, watching Michael talk with them. I clutch the sleeve to the hoodie.

'I . . . Don't know . .' Christine sighs, I look at her and clutch a hand over the other. 'Well, can I see if I could s-sit here until they maybe um . . . Show up?' Christine smiles lightly 'Sure.' I smile and sit down.

'A-Are you okay?' I ask her, she looks behind her shoulder at Chloe for a moment. 'Yeah, I'm fine.' Christine looked at me and asked 'What about you?' I look to Michael, 'I . . . I'm f-fine.'

She examined me, and pointed to Michaels hoodie 'Hey, isn't that your boy-' she paused, and then cleared her throat 'your friends hoodie?' I clutch the sleeve and breath 'Y-Yeah.' I feel myself blush.

'Oh, cool.' She frowned and looked at Michael, who store to the stage. Which had Jenna, Chloe and Brooke rehearsing. She noticed my blush, 'Can I ask you something?' I looked at her and nodded, she inhaled and exhaled 'So like,' she gulped.

'Do you like Michael?'