Halloween party

I have been laughing at this beautiful Richjake masterpiece for multiple months it's painful lmfao

My friend told me today that I have an unhealthy obsession with be more chill, and now I'm traumatised
———————————————

Michael was probably going to Jakes Halloween party with his friends. Actually no, not probably. Most definitely.

I'm going, only because Christine is sneaking me in. She's invited.

I decide to go in the black long sleeved shirt I've been in for weeks now. It's washed, like Michaels hoodie. I'm going to wear it over the shirt. I'm gonna rock some short, black skinny jeans too.

My plan is to talk with Christine, wait for her to go find somebody else or something. Go look for Michael and talk to him, if not, go cry in the bathroom.

I was going to pass down the invitation from Christine to come but, I got a very interesting message from this guy I play Warcraft with. About some well-needed, information, about a certain wintergreen tic-tac.

Hey dude i heard u were looking for info on squips?? Idk wtf has been going on in ur life or whatever but you DO NOT want to get involved in that shit. those things can be super fucking dangerous,,,

My brother had one? yknow the one who was an ass in school but then somehow got into Harvard? hes in a mental hospital now, he went crazy tryna get it out of his head

I jump at the sudden buzz of my phone, I jump to the other side of my room. Hoping it was Michael.

It was Christine, she was calling me. I sigh. Hey wait, no it's not like I um, don't mean that her calling me is a bad thing! It's just . . .

I pick up shakily, 'H-Hey Christine-' she screams on the other end 'Jeremy! Are you excited?! I'm excited! I'm outside our house with my mother.' She gasps and whispers 'I'm in me mas car! Broom, broom!' She laughed. I chuckle and rub my ears.

She stops laughing, and says 'Get our heere now, before we drive off!' I nod frantically as I run out 'Okay, okay!' I run out the door, and slam it. 'Son?' My dad yelled but I had run to the car already and jumped in with Christine at the back.

Christine and her mother chatted and buzzed non-stop, I was silent. I was upset. The last time I was in the back of a car, I lost my crush to a pill. I clutch the hoodie.

No, tonight's the night. Tonight's the night I save my crush and get him back!

We walk in, with Jake shouting 'Whose ready for my Halloween party?!' He got a bunch of 'WOOHOOS' 'HELLL YEAAAH BABY!' And 'SHOWTIME, SHOWTIME!'

Christine looked around 'Homygosh, I smell a, maybe, Hamilton fan!' She ran off, I watch anxiously and listen to everyone's cheers.

'EVERYBODY'S GOT A RED SOLO CUP!' Jake surprised me, he looked like . . . A prince?? I don't know, I know this is supposed to be a dress up but like, what?

'Fill it up! Fill it up!' He beamed at all the kids in his house, filling up his cup. He jumped back when he filled it too much, and I watched as it overflows, and spills on his hand. He swats it, but drops it. Making him whine 'Hear the beer spill on the ground!'

Brooke joined into my view next, jumping to Jakes aid and helping him clean his hand and singing 'Everyone's all like 'SUP'!' Like they had rehearsed it, or something. I guess that's the curse of popularity.

Brooke was in a tight, dog costume. But like,,, she didn't seem to care if anyone saw her business.

Rich jumped over, pushing me out of his way and running to Jake. He was dressed as . . . I don't really know, he just had a Jason mask on, black shirt, dark red cardigan with black stripes and black jeans. And a . . . Loaf of bread . . .

'Yo man, sup!' He jumped and Jake beamed, running forward and catching him. They spun around, and sung unison 'Let's catch up,' Jake our Rich down 'let's smoke up!' They beamed, and blushed.

Chloe cockblocked them, 'LOOK HOW MANY DRINKS I'VE DROWNED!' They glared at her. Very unimpressed. They left to go chat by themselves.

Brooke and Chloe sung to themselves 'Every single song's all like wHUP! THEY'RE ALL WHUP!' The pointed to each other and beamed 'WE'RE ALL WHUP, TURN IT UP!'

I roll my eyes, and try walking away. But I stop in my tracks when I see there is a long, crowded maze of people. I gulp. 'AS WE STUMBLE TO THE SOUND!'

I anxiously look around, and see Jenna, in a clown costume, running over and scarring Chloe and Brooke. They scolded her, but then they started singing and dancing to their delight.

' 'Cause the Halloween parties a rad excuse, to hURT YOUR BODY THROUGH MAD ABUSE! AND I MIGHT PASS OUT, BUT IT'S ALRIGHT!' They laughed together, and I groaned ' 'CAUSE I'M HALLOWEEN PARTYING HARD TONIGHT!'

The whole time, I was battling my way to the door. I soon see Michael walk in. My eyes light up at the sight of him.

Ya boy wants to show you this photo of George,,, I'm sorry

No, Michael isn't wearing this. I just wish he would, but no. For the *cough* ;)) to happen, I can't imagine Michael wearing this so um-

He decided to go casual, unlike the rest of his popular friends. He was wearing his CREEPS shirt, and some gray jeans. He looked confused, and was muttering to himself.

His SQUIP, I feel anger flow into my fist. I shook my head, and walk over to him. But I get pushed by Chloe, of all people, who walked over to Michael and muttered to him. Michael raised a brow but spoke confidently. Though I couldn't hear him under the sounds of the people in the party.

Chloe started to lead Michael up the stairs, I tried to follow but was pushed and shoved by some people by accident. I head Rich and Jake, they're drunk. And flirting. 'Let's get drunk, let's hook up!'

Fun fact: I originally thought that was the lyrics, instead of 'Let's catch up, let's smoke up!' I thought it was 'Let's get drunk, let's hook up!'

I run up the stairs, but when I reach the room that Chloe and Michael are in. I pause, and press my ear to the door. Curious to hear what was going on.

'Jake's parents room, don't worry Michael, they're not using it.' Chloe is definitely drunk, and that sounds scary. I hear Michael gulp, 'Um, wow you really uh, know your way around.' 

I hear Chloe laugh, and slur confidently 'Yeah, I've had sex in pretty much every room of this house.'  Michael and I gasp silently in shock, and I whispered 'Wha-'

Chloe laughed, and I heard her slam her hand on the door. 'Because, I dated Jake!' Michael gulped nervously, wait, was she pinning him to the wall?

'God, what kind of a slut do you think I am?' I don't like Chloe's voice.